[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break-up, or not? I know that i should just sit and think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: partywithbitches.gif (462 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
partywithbitches.gif
462 KB, 320x240
Break-up, or not?
I know that i should just sit and think about it, but it's too much for me. I've been thinking about it for a week now, and she wants to hear answer.
I'm with woman for 3,5 years now. She's greatest one when it comes to mentality, dreamed future wife- taking care of everything about you, cooking, giving head. The thing is that I'm young, and we are with each other since teenage years. My feelings burned out after maybe 3 years, I don't know if i can call it love or I'm just attached to her that much. I'm afraid that I would hurt her so much that you have no idea about it. We spent whole days together, planning future and shit, but fuck... I can't lie, that I'm not loving her that much anymore. On the other side, I'm her whole world, and she would do everything for me.
I'm sitting here, and thinking about breaking up and banging bitches at party, or fixing it and become her future husband.
I'm 20. Halp 4chan.
>>
bump, help
>>
>I've been thinking about it for a week now, and she wants to hear answer.

You broke up with her already?
>>
>>16769974
Not really. We are in middle of the way.
I'm a bit depressed overall, I've got that feeling when I wanna cut myself atm
>>
>>16769998

Doesn't that affect her feeling though? I mean why are you so sure that she wants to continue the relationship after you froze it?
>>
>>16770005
I've taken a walk with her today, she told that we can fix everything. She was also as cold as ice. After all, she texted me later that she is sorry for that, but she couldn't stand breaking up after lettin' emotions warm again.
>>
>>16770040

What about an open relationship? Is that something she would be okay with? This is terrible advice ofc, though it works for some people.

Will you miss her? Your next girlfriend wont be anything like her, and you will compare. Then again sometimes its time to move on, hard to know what is best really.
>>
>>16770082
I will miss her, she's best what happened to me in my life, she helped me with going through hard times in my life. But I'm just getting bored with relationship, and don't feel in love anymore.
Open-relationship wouldn't work, she'd kill me for offering that tho
>>
>>16770091
Sounds like you need to end it.

I could give you all the cliches in the book, but when it comes down to it, you know it's already over, you just want someone to tell you you're doing the right thing, and you are.
>>
Just because you've been with her for 3.5 years, it doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life with her. Be glad you realized that now, than 20 years down the road.
>>
>>16770118
>>16770111
You are right guys. I needed to hear this. Mom won't be so proud, she thinks that it's the only thing that worked out in my life. Also, I don't know how I'll explain my 3yo sister how her lovely auntie is gone. Huh.
>>
OP,

There's no such thing as "true love".. It's whatever you make of it. If you can find someone you can stand to be around for long periods of time and you put up with each others shit... It's going to work. Marriage is what you make of it.
>>
>>16770133
It can't be true, people are staying with each others for years for reason, and it's for sure not just being able to stay with someone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.