[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf leaves trash next to bed, pee bottles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
My boyfriend is so messy. He leaves plastic bags full of trash next to our bed on his side. Even though he could just go to the kitchen and throw it out. He peed in like 10 bottles and hid them under the bed. They stink really bad so I know they've been there a while.
I've told him before to not be so messy and not leave pee bottles around.
What do now?
>>
Threaten to take his tendies away if he doesn't shape up.
>>
>>16769553
Was he abused as child?
Abused children do strange stuff with their piss and poo as either for attention or prevention.
>>
Tell him to stop or you will leave him?
>>
>>16769568
He was actually. Sexually and physically.
>>16769572
It's not something I would leave him over. I just need a way to get him out of this habit.
>>
>>16769578
Start massaging his prostate
>>
>>16769553
Make him drink it

Make him pay
>>
is he disabled?
>>
I heard somewhere that people with messy rooms are the most intelligent... then, I read the PEE BOTTLES UNDER THE BED bs.

That faggot is the definition of LAZY. Ugh!
>>
>>16769590

Leaving pee bottles under one's bed isn't lazy, it's indicative of serious mental issues.
>>
>>16769578
>He was actually. Sexually and physically

If that is true then he needs real help.
>>
>>16769581
I've done so before. He doesn't like it, even though it makes him cum really fast. He doesn't want me to anymore, but he wouldn't stop me if I tried, but I would feel bad forcing it.
>>16769583
That's just gross. I don't know if he has a pee fetish or something, but he accidentally peed in my mouth once. I kept sucking after he came and he peed a little. It wasn't a big deal, just a funny moment. Do you think this has something to do with it?
>>16769584
No, he isn't.
>>16769595
What kind of mental issues could that be?
>>
>>16769596
We have talked about his abuse a lot. I've gotten him to open up and tell me things about it that he hasn't told anyone else. But he doesn't like to talk about it, or think about it at all. It doesn't seem like it bothers him on a daily basis, just when he sees his family or something reminds him of it. He's happy go lucky any time else.
>>
>>16769595
I stand corrected, then.

>>16769568
You sure? I was molested and I don't hide piss bottles under my bed.. Room looks like a tornado went through it though.
>>
Why can't he just get up and pee in the toilet? I don't understando
>>
>>16769612
I've asked him before why he doesn't. He just says because its the middle of the night and he doesn't want to wake me. I'm a light sleeper but I don't mind being woke up.
>>
File: 83xIkl0.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
83xIkl0.gif
992 KB, 500x281
>>16769598
Oh baby

When he blows his head off we can hook up
>>
>>16769598
>That's just gross. I don't know if he has a pee fetish or something, but he accidentally peed in my mouth once. I kept sucking after he came and he peed a little. It wasn't a big deal, just a funny moment. Do you think this has something to do with it?
Eh, girls aren't the only ones who squirt involuntarily.
>>
>>16769611
Not ever case is the same, but it is quite common.

He could have used wetting the bed as an early deterrent to do keep his abuser at bay. Storing piss has now became a coping method, only feels safe with piss in bottles to hand.

This is only a hypothesis.

He does need real help.
>>
>>16769621
Donuts
>>
File: 1454312065236.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454312065236.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>16769643
You can be my semen storage
>>
>>16769609
>It doesn't seem like it bothers him on a daily basis
HE'S KEEPING BOTTLES OF PEE UNDER THE BED.
>>
Maybe he is selling the pee?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.