[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
teacher started the bullying mi kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bulliedstudent.jpg (186 KB, 720x476) Image search: [Google]
bulliedstudent.jpg
186 KB, 720x476
Hi.
I think I'm not the first parent that opens this discussion. My kid was bullied first by teachers and afterwards by childern. What would be a good solution to stop this? What would you do? I have reported this to Principal but I got threaten that he will take disciplinary measures and will punish my kid.
>>
>>16769197

>remove kid from school
>place kid in new school

ITS LIKE FUCKING MAGIC
>>
>>16769197
That doesn't sound right at all, don't stay.

Why is your kid getting bullied though?
You wouldn't want this to repeat.
>>
Thank you.
This is what I needed to know. I am going to search for a new school.
>>
>>16769197
Home schooling - it is better than any private school and almost free
Transfer - easy
Private school - easy
Lawyer - you'd be amazed how much just having a lawyer send a registered letter with the heading of a law firm demanding all internal communications regarding your kid be frozen turned over immediately for review as part of a potential lawsuit can do.
We homeschool our kids
>>
>>16769197

I was bullied to the verge of suicide in high school. My advice? Try to teach your child not to take any of their bullshit. Set clear boundaries on what is okay and what is not okay. And remember the same boundaries count for you. I never fought back because I always played it by the book and followed the rules. Bullying was acceptable within the rules, so they're shit rules. Fuck the rules. They never worked out in my favor. I've had to take matters into my own hands every time I wanted to get anything done.

Looking back now I think hooking one of these fucks in the gabber would have gotten the message across and they would probably have left me alone and went on to fuck with some easier target. It would have been well worth being sent to the principals office, or even the police. Fuck it.

I know this is tough but I have experience with bullying but not with parenting.

Also fuck those teachers, fuck that principal, and fuck that school. Have to agree with >>16769203 and >>16769211 here.

Bullying sucks and its effects are very underappreciated.
I really hope you can come to a resolve on this situation for the sake of your child.
>>
>>16769197
As someone who has considered education as a field, teachers and administrators stand to lose a lot if ANYTHING is done to a student by them. You should get a lawyer like >>16769242 suggested and start whatever process will nail their asses to the wall.
>>
>>16769242
You might raising an aspie.
>>
>>16769197
Tell your kid to toughen up and not let it get to him
>>
>>16769270
LOL
Home schooled children are better socialized than public or private school kids
>Which is more like Real Life -
>1) interacting with people of all ages, spending a lot of time at stores, etc. and with a variety of neighbors and freinds
>or
>Spending 9 hours a day sitting in a chair, forbidden to speak, with a single stranger lecturing you and the other kids in the class are there because you all live close together and have similar ages?
>>
>>16769283
We've got a moron here.
>>
>>16769197
I can't believe this happened to you. I have to imagine there is more context to this story.
>>
>>16769283
Home-schooled kids end up as massive spergs with a lower quality of education in most cases.

It's only something you should do if that is the ONLY option, or if you're an actual teacher/has education related to children and passing on information.
>>
>>16769197
>My kid was bullied first by teachers

Former teacher. A lot of parents come in to school and accuse teachers of picking on their child. Let me tell you--in every single case I observed, there was a REASON why the kid was singled out by the teacher. My ex-girlfriend's (also a teacher) grandson went through this. Turns out he was consistently being a jerk in the classroom and admitted he was more interested in being the class clown than in being a real student. I'm sorry your child is going through this experience, but you need to ask yourself why this is happening. Go and talk to the teacher in confidence--don't be in attack mode. Ask the teacher to please be honest with you so that you can help solve the problem. The teacher may choose not to be honest, because they may be suspicious that you are gathering info for a formal complaint or lawsuit. You also mentioned that it was "teachers" that were picking on your child--more than one. That should have been a signal to you that the problem starts with your child. Trust me, very few teachers pick on kids for no reason at all. There's probably not much you can do for your child at the current school, but you can use any info from the teacher to help you and your child at the next school.
>>
>>16769197
Does your kid have an IEP or a diagnosis?

>>16769283
I've actually been home schooled.

Most homeschoolers are fucking retarded people who do it to indoctrinate their kids into crazy religious shit like creationism.
>>
>>16769197
>I have reported this to Principal but I got threaten that he will take disciplinary measures and will punish my kid.
If you can prove that, then you're golden: first call a lawyer, then call the news. I see two careers that desperately need to end.
>>
>>16769457
>home schooled kids out perform all public and private schooled kids as groups
>homeschoolers in college do better, have fewer disciplinary issues, are more likely to graduate, and more likely to get a job
Sounds like you're wrong
>>
>>16769457
What are you comparing homeschooling to: private schools or public schools?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.