[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Hey /adv/, My girlfriend is being seriously harrassed by this jackass named Zach. He's a generic tumblrtard transgender land whale and he's driving my girlfriend to absolute misery on Skype. It's the only way we can speak because she lives in another country. This faggot is literally making new accounts just to fuck with her and it's getting fucking hard to deal with. Every time I confront him he denies it, every time I try and get people to stop him he convinces them he didn't. I don't know what to do, his skype is thechristianguitar and his name right now is Yuno Gasai, and his pic is some anime shit. He'll pretend he's a chick, idk what to do. I don't have any skills with dealing with people aside from irl.
>>
>>16768996
Why does your girlfriend keep adding him in the first place? Does she just accept any random friend request she gets on Skype?
>>
>>16769028
He's basically sending her contact requests with messages making her feel horrible and spamming her with anything he can. You still recieve the messages if you don't add to contacts. You only stop getting them if you block,
>>
>>16769040
Then she should make a new Skype account that only you and trustworthy friends know about until he gives up.
>>
File: 7236163.jpg (60 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
7236163.jpg
60 KB, 375x300
>>16769040
You only stop getting them if you block,
>>
>>16768996
Why is he harrasing your gf?
>>
>>16769040
You could contact Skype support and see what your options are. Maybe there is a way she can IP block him.
>>
File: 1438629555067.png (29 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
1438629555067.png
29 KB, 650x422
Have her make a new account, then don't give the information to Zach, you fucking idiot.
>>
>make new account
>only tell certain people of it
>???
>profit
>>
She won't make a new one, I don't know why the fuck not,
>>
>>16769067
Then your girlfriend is retarded and can't be helped. Sorry.
>>
File: stephanie.png (123 KB, 322x430) Image search: [Google]
stephanie.png
123 KB, 322x430
>>16768996
>He's a generic tumblrtard transgender land whale and he's driving my girlfriend to absolute misery on Skype.

Seriously? Curb stomp him. If he wants to be a man then he gets to deal with his problems like a man. Unless you're some kind of milquetoast faggot it won't take much, pretty much anybody who browses tumblr has never been in a physical altercation in their entire life.
>>
>>16769067
Then tell her, it's her own damn fault!
>>
>>16769067

Yeah, this is her problem, now, not yours. She refuses to fix the problem using the simplest solution. She's your gf, not your daughter. She's gonna have to put on her big girl pants if she wants something changed.

Or... maybe she doesn't want things to change? Women like drama.
>>
>>16769067

Then tell her to fucking deal with it.

You two are god damn retards.
>>
Your girlfriend told me that you were getting your friends from 4chan to stop me. I just searched my name and found you.

You're going to beat my ass huh?
>>
>>16769124
Oh really? What's my name faggot?
>>
>>16769075
He lives across the fucking world. If I could I would skullfuck him trust me.
>>
I think she low key likes the attention he is giving to her.
>>
>>16769141
Fuck you might be right.
>>
>>16769096
I care for her way too much to let some jackass mess with her. Only problem is I don't know what I can do to get the fucker off her back. The only reason I haven't straight up asked /b/ to get him is because I don't have anything to offer
>>
>>16768996
Tell her to change account, or stop complaining.

If she doesn't want to solve the problem in the easiest way possible, then she has no right to whine about this.
>>
>>16768996

>online
>girlfriend

Wew lad
>>
>>16769153
/b/ would rather fuck you two up than him.

Essentially she should either change her skype account or contact skype support. If she doesn't do either of these things, or refuses to, there is little you can do that won't just inflame the situation in his favour.
>>
>>16769246
I think I'll do that now. Thanks /adv/. Hopefully later on I'll be able to fuck up the little sucker more, OP signing off for now. Later
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.