[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a retarded idea. I can't think of how this could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
This is a retarded idea. I can't think of how this could possibly work out well for you, or anything close to the way you want.
>>
I need something that would make me stay in bed for a while. Much preferable if it is recommended by a doctor.
>>
>>16768752
I simply cannot quit my job directly. I need something that would make me stay in bed/home for at least two weeks.
>>
>>16768763
You could literally die or get injured doing something stupid like this.
>>
>>16768774
There must be a way. I wouldn't attempt to do something like this if I wasn't so despaired
>>
>>16768781
bruh, either go in and do your job or quit.
>>
>>16768752
>>16768774

i know hes a tripfag but you should listen to him anyways. this is the kind of shit that ends with you having long term damage. man up and own up to the fact that you cant keep working for your friend. its not that big a deal. hes not payinmg you well enough. he'll find mexicans.
>>
>>16768743

You should definitely break our own leg to avoid work, that's a great idea and you should do it.
>>
>>16768786
>>16768784
Thanks.
Yes, I'm a coward. But not for wanting to quit, but because I couldn't say no from the beginning.
But it's too late now. There's no winning in telling the truth now.
And I'm not working for my friend. He just gave me his job. He recommended me to his boss. I thought that it was going to be great, but it's really time consuming (I literaly bring the job to my home) and the payment it's really bad.
>>
>>16768802
And if I simply quit, my friend would be dissappointed, my girlfriend would be dissappointed and my parents would be disappointed too.
>>
If you REALLY want to do it then there's a way to break your arm.
>lay newspaper on table
>slam arm real good on the table
>arm broken
>>
>>16768809
Thanks, but everybody would know I did it on purpose. Besides, I don't think the doctor would make me stay in bed just because of a broken arm.
>>
>>16768808
You have really terrible priorities if you're placing other people's disappointments above your own health, happiness and safety.

Check out this quiz. Perhaps you should see a therapist. Self-injurious behavior is not something to be taken lightly -- including the serious consideration of it.

http://psychcentral.com/therapy/
>>
Try talking to your boss first.

Possibly bring up lightening the work load or getting raise.

DO NOT THREATEN TO QUIT.

Most bosses are reasonable if the work load is really bad. Maybe he'll even tell you to just stay put for a bit cause he is hiring some new people on to lessen the pressure.

Talk to your boss bro, worst case scenario (if you are level headed about it) he just tells you to man up or something and you aren't any worse for wear.
>>
>>16768808

who cares? if it isnt paying you enough to work there then its not worth doing.
>>
>>16768825
I simply don't want to do it anymore.
>>
>>16768834
then fucking quit you pussy
>>
>>16768838
I've already stated why I can't
>>
Well, any easy way to break a leg/foot without make others think that I did it on purpose?
>>
>>16768844
>can't

you can, you won't cause you're a pussy.
>>
>>16768852
Jump off a cliff say you slipped.
>>
>>16768866
Ha, maybe
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Eat shitton of milk products to get diarreah and your new job will be sittin on tha toilet.
>>
>>16768909
Maybe
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.