[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I rejected the person I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nn9.jpg (51 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
nn9.jpg
51 KB, 571x448
FML.

Ex got in touch with me and I basically told him that I don't wanna talk with him, bye.

I literally waited him to get back to me for months. Then he did and I turned him away. Part of me just hopes him to try harder. How do I deal with this? Ever since I met him, I've thought about him every single day.

I'm just telling to myself, that if he really wanted me, he'd step up his game better than that. Right?
>>
>>16768443
Why is he your ex. m8?
>>
>>16768458
He dumped me. I don't even know why really.
>>
>>16768465
Welp. Did you really never try to ask him why? Was it really for no reason at all?
Think about it.
Did he find someone else? How long were you in a relationship?
>>
>>16768443

You made the right move. If he's serious about you, he'll try again. If he's doesn't, you're better off.

But you have to start moving on. Don't wait on him.
>>
Did you threaten him with a restraining order? Unless you did that, he might try again.

Of course, you could always call him
>>
>>16768495
>>16768485
I really hope that he tries harder.
>>
What is stopping you from contacting him?
You're the one that fucked up by turning him away. Fix your mistake like a goddamn adult
>>
Nice logic.
>>
>>16768507
He didn't want me before. I gave him the chance, he rejected me. Why would it be any different this time?
>>
>>16768521
He fucking contacted you! Do t be an idiot. He took the leap and made contact. You could do the very least
>>
>>16768443

Umm. No. No no. >>16768443
He got in touch with you and yiu rejected him. He's respecting your decision. How the hell is he suppose to know you lied about how you feel. Stop playing games. Get off the forum and just say it straight to him. You waited for him to get in touch with you and he did. So msg him and say you didn't mean it and do want to talk.
>>
PHUC YOU!!!! I was seeing this girl she say she liked me, me a try hard brought her a surprise roses flowers, candy. I get a big PHUCCCC YOU do that for? Any girl get ONE chance, if I go out my comfort zone and try hard and no is the answer thats all you get. Now im married with 2 kids and shes buzzin around like a fly to sheit. PHUC HER & PHUC YOU
>>
>>16768655
Don't Tell her this. If she is to stupid to not realize it she has no right to be in a relationship. She didn't even consider what he thought and All she even thinks about is herself. She deserves to be alone.
>>
>>16768692
Fucking this...
>>
>>16768692
It's the other way around. I haven't dated (nor shagged) anyone since him. Maybe he have.
>>
>>16768443
The chances of him calling you back are very low. I recommend you send them a text message saying hello. And develop whatever happens after that. If that doesn't work good luck and find someone else.
>>
>>16768465
he made the right move. Stupid of him to come back sniffing around you, but I guess you being crazy has it's benefits after all.

work on your shit, btw
>>
>>16768495
I bet she did threaten him, or actually got one.

Now she wonders why he won't risk jail time, lol.
>>
>>16768443
>thought about him every single day
>waited for him to call for months
>when he did you turned him away
>it's his fault, he did not try hard enough
you're a retard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.