[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel really jealous when the girl I love is out with other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Moz.jpg (35 KB, 736x508) Image search: [Google]
Moz.jpg
35 KB, 736x508
I feel really jealous when the girl I love is out with other people. She's still in school, so it's every day. She's not my girlfriend or anything, so I'm not mad at her, but it worries me that some nice handsome guy will ask her out. I think she kind of likes me and I could have a real chance with her, but sometimes I feel so hopeless and I just want to listen to The Smiths and cry.
>>
>>16767050
If you ask her, you could be the guy she goes out with.

If you don't ask her, you will never ever be the guy she goes out with.

Ever.
>>
>>16767093
I know. I feel like I'm not ready yet, but she gets more beautiful every day, so I'm thinking I might have to take a chance.
>>
>>16767125
Put no excuses man, you are as ready as you want to be.
>>
>>16767050
Lurking for similar info same exact situation
>>
>>16767125
>>16767093
I have a similar situation except the girl told me she wants to date. The problem is I've inly seen her once before and I haven't met her since we started talking so I don't want to ask her out she said she would be my girlfriend if I asked but I really want to wait until we hang out and it's been like 3 weeks maybe 4
>>
>>16767161
I wish the girl I know was that straightforward. I've known her for nearly five years. I can talk to her without spilling too much spaghetti, and I can make her laugh pretty easily. Her face scrunches up in a really adorable way when she laughs. The thing is, I want to make sure we're compatible for the long run, marriage and all that, otherwise I'd rather spare us both a breakup. But like I said, she gets more beautiful every day and I'm terrified of somebody else making a move.
>>
>>16767175
Damn dude isn't 5 years friend territory? Anyway me and this girl talked initially flirting from the beginning but I did have a similar situation to yours. She had a bad relationship and I ran into her one day and asked for her number. We started banging and dating in a day try it
>>
>>16767125
>>16767143
>>16767153
Fortune favors the bold. Come on guys.

The worst thing that can happen is that she says no. And even that is better than fretting about it.

Ask her out. In person. Don't mince words. Don't be crafty or clever in your approach.
"hey femanon, we should get a drink together tomorrow night".

Even if your voice cracks and you blush, you've got more balls than all the guys who "wait for the perfect moment" and then come crying to 4chan when their crush goes out with someone else.
>>
>>16767185
Sadly I don't even talk to this girl we've just been texting back and forth and she's busy with school every day and she said she's grounded yes she's in high school for a bad grade so I haven't been able to go out with her plus she said her dad is strict so it's kinda hard for her to hang out with a guy
>>
>>16767184
Giving myself a name because of other people posting similar stories.
>isn't 5 years friend territory?
Yeah, but I think we've almost been flirting lately. Just some things she's said to me. I've tried to be real complimentary to her. I think I'm almost there guys. I just don't want somebody else to screw it up for me.
>>
>>16767199
Sorry I'm the only other guy posting with a similar story

You need to take a step further and not necessarily make you guys official but let her know that you do want her and feel it out to see if she likes you back or friend zones you

What do you guys do just talk a lot? Or do you hang out
>>
>>16767191
Texting is ok though too.

>>16767199
Look man, you're not going to "vet her" as your future wife without dating her. She's going to fuck somebody, it might as well be you. And if you're not ready for a breakup, you're not ready for marriage.

"compatibility" is 90% bullshit spread by women to justify branch swinging through their 20's.

Stop making excuses and get in there.
>>
>>16767212
That's okay, pal. I don't mind.

We used to be in plays together all the time. I've grown out of our youth theater, but I still do some technical stuff there, so I see her pretty often still. I'm showing her how to do a few things along those lines (not a scheme, it wasn't my idea) so we do have some good opportunities to talk. I think we have pretty good chemistry. It's just hard to take the plunge and talk about something more serious.
>>
>>16767214
I've asked her out multiple times she keeps saying her dad said maybe and she's got to get her grades and shit

I'm willing to wait though because im a fuxking slob right now I'm trying to get more /fit/ and grab some nicer clothes before I see her so it lines up just would suck if she lost interest
>>
>>16767222
>her dad said maybe
hahaha, thanks anon, that did my heart good.
Tell her to sneak out and hang out with you.

Don't worry too much about your look man. Keep working on yourself, but don't be afraid to go with what you got.
>>
>>16767230
Eh I'll try man I asked her before jokingly and she said she did it with s friend before and almost got caught and she just wants to get out of trouble also I would like to stay on her dads good side
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.