[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make the first move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454244973172.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454244973172.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
There's this girl. I'm super into her, and she appears very much into me, very comfortable around me, lets me walk her to her dorm all the time, etc. I spent the first 18 years of my life as a social retard, but now I'm in college. Not a goddamn clue how to make the first move/ escalate the relationship. I literally beat the shit out of myself every night for not knowing what to do.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (223 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
223 KB, 1921x1080
>>
Should I attempt to hold her hand? I get the constant googly eyes and hold her with eye contact. Very good at that (one of the few things I've learned how to do, despite being a social retard).
>>
Should I make my goal the first kiss? We see each other at a college organization, and we don't really have formal "dates". Should I try asking her out on more of a formal sort of date?
>>
>>16766890
Yes. Next time you see her, ask her if she wants to go get a coffee some time. She will say yes.
>>
>>16766809
The next
time you walk her home just say "Would you like to see a movie with me this weekend?"
>>
>>16766809
i never really made the first move and am pretty sucessfull with women.

i just bait them

f.e. gently put my Hand on their ass saying something like "hey it fits perfectly"

just small not too rude moves every now and then most of the time makes them nuts and go for it themselfes

i dont know if this is a good tactic but sincei dont want to make the first move and it worked well so far i wont Change my way
>>
>>16766809
That feeling when your brain is yelling at you to do something but your mouth won't do it. Fuck.
>>
>>16766809
If you had talked to her then you should have an idea of what she likes.

Ask her out, simple as that, don't try to be romantic or some shit right away if you're a social retard.

next time you walk her to her dorm just say ''Wanna go for a coffe this sunday?''
''wanna go to the beach tomorrow?''

Das it mane. When you go out with her flirt a little try to take it somewhere romantic and nice and go for a kiss if everything is going good.
>>
>>16766809
see
>>16767933

Ask her out. It's literally the polite way of saying "I want my dick inside you".
>>
OP here. I thank all of you so much for your advice. I would have responded earlier but my alarm didn't go off and when I woke up I had to rush to my 8:30 lab. I especially liked the suggestions from >>16767933
and I totally know the feeling of >>16767914
God Bless!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.