[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going through rough patch with gf. She starts mentioning on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1451447626084.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451447626084.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
going through rough patch with gf. She starts mentioning on how her other friends' boyfriends bought them jewelry and necklaces. Mentions about 'investing' in her more.
Our convo ends. Head back to my place. Shes excited about how she doesn't have her period yet and we can have sex. She comes over gets in a sexy outfit and takes off her underwear. Get into bed and she is withholding sex. Doesn't want to do anything.
Okay that's fine. Next day ask her whatsup why didn't we have sex. Is something wrong etc.
her response " I dunno"

2.5 year relationship. At what point do women withhold sex to get what they want?
I don't want to buy this girl stuff for sex. We just had an xmas where I bought her a new camera.

Any advice from women / men on women/gf withholding sex?

I don't have a problem not having sex. But she intentionally did it. I don't get why communication breaks down.
>>
>>16766793

its even out of her character to do this. I think she was talking to a friend and she mentioned it.

I think withholding sex is some shady girl shit
>>
>>16766793
Isn't valentines day coming up? I'd wait till then. And just buy her a $60 necklace or ring.
>>
dump the shallow bitch
>>
>>16766793

>literally is telling you she's a gold-digger
>guys whats wrong
>>
>>16766803
the problem with gift giving in my relationship. Is that I have money and she doesn't. I can pay $100-$150 on bday/xmas and she will only pay $50.

I'm not trying to sound spoiled. But it's bullshit. I want things to be even and no debt/money problems between us.

>>16766804
this is my thinking. It just screams bullshit.

withholding sex is something I thought women did AFTER getting married/kids/ring etc.

lol
>>
>>16766817
What are your ages? Is she working?
>>
>>16766817
My bf is poor and I used to like want to be all gender equal but its getting hella annoying bc where can things really go?
>>
>>16766857
im 27 and she is 25.
she is working.

In our relationship an entire year went and she didnt work. Employment insurance for 6 months and 4 months coasting and getting in debt / borrowing from other friends.

I did everything I could to help her get a job. I fixed her resume. Told her to apply everyday. etc. etc just got excuses.

she does have a history of holding on to guys with money.

>>16766863
What you do outside a relationship effects it. If you don't work/make money how can you do anything? move in or travel.

I'm letting her borrow money. I know too many relationships where the other just lends them money. Yah. nope. Not doing that
>>
>>16766874
Seems like she has a 'trophy wife' complex.... probably she is expecting you to support her and buy her all the shit she wants so she can brag with her friends
>>
>>16766793

So, this one time this happened?

GET OVER IT.
>>
>>16766923
>so she can brag with her friends
yeah this is what I'm thinking

>>16766932
good one
>>
>>16766932
Sup OP's gf
>>
File: 1357156430885.jpg (41 KB, 466x350) Image search: [Google]
1357156430885.jpg
41 KB, 466x350
> Mentions about 'investing' in her more.

lol, dump her

> She comes over gets in a sexy outfit and takes off her underwear. Get into bed and she is withholding sex.

holy shit what a massive bitch, dump

> "I dunno"

This is not a fucking joke dude, this girl is utter trash. Her friends are trash too. She's treating you like shit, she could literally not give a fuck about you, she's manipulating you really explicitly to get some bullshit item she could just buy for herself. This is totally unacceptable.You buy her something now and you're her bitch and she'll just do it again soon. You think this is a one time thing? Lol if you get married. She's just shown you that you have no future together. Dump, and buy your mom some nice jewelry and make a big deal out of it on facebook just to fucking spite this gold-digging cunt.
>>
>>16767074
lol

thanks mate
>>
>>16767083
and post results
>>
>At what point do women withhold sex to get what they want?
At the point where they're about to be dumped, not having considered how many of their peers are easy sluts. She's making a really bad judgment call for herself. You should ask yourself whether you trust such a shortsighted person with your future. The answer is no, by the way.
>>
>>16766793
>At what point do women withhold sex to get what they want?
Whenever they're in a relationship where sex is an obligation rather than something mutual. Thus it becomes a bargaining chip, and is held back until it becomes profitable.
>>
>>16767130
yeah its odd behavior. really out of character for her. I think her friend told her to do it or something

>>16767164
I fuck this girl really well. for hours most times. she cums a bunch.
>>
>>16767182
So add "horrible taste in friends" to her bad judgment. Again, this is not the kind of person you want to invest your future in. She could have the best of intentions but the road to hell is paved with those. Your parents didn't spend two decades raising you so that you could throw your adulthood away on the mistakes of a really screwed up girl.
>>
>>16766793
Dump her. She's immature.
And even if you don't dump her, for God's sake don't buy her jewellery for the next few months. Don't make her think like this kind of bullshit is acceptable.

Having or not having sex with people to get things from them is just fucked up.
>>
>>16767193
>Your parents didn't spend two decades raising you so that you could throw your adulthood away on the mistakes of a really screwed up girl.

fuck man. this makes a lot of sense to me.

she is a sweet girl. my parents really liked her. I think shes an honest girl at heart. I think she might have trouble communicating.

I was patient with her on many things. I offered my help etc.

you can lead a horse to water.

^thats the biggest thing I learnt. you can't change anyone
>>
This is called a shit test.

Take her out and give her a ring from a gumball machine. If she doesn't appreciate the gesture, walk out and leave her with the check.
>>
File: 1447222300518.jpg (18 KB, 228x320) Image search: [Google]
1447222300518.jpg
18 KB, 228x320
Dump that fucking ho. You deserve better, op.
>>
Now I ain't saying she's a gold digger...
>>
>>16766793
>2.5 year relationship. At what point do women withhold sex to get what they want?
It's just the psychotic ones.

>Any advice from women / men on women/gf withholding sex?
It's a form of domestic abuse.

Call her out. Express how you're interpreting her actions. With any luck it's just PMS or something. If not, you've got a serious issue on your hands.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.