[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Recently broke up with girlfriend > No sex, all she did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
> Recently broke up with girlfriend
> No sex, all she did was smoke pot, didn't want to communicate with me, no hobbies, etc.

Is the redpill on reddit the truth? Do women need a man to lead them every step of the way, shit test you, and then look for a chink in your armor and exploit it until you're a shell of a man? I am starting to believe no woman can make me happy and that they are Machiavellian and evil in nature from all of my experiences.

My mother was physically and verbally abusive towards me, I was bullied in my childhood by girls, and my last relationship was awful too.
I realize it might sound like I'm shitposting but I can't even find myself attracted to women anymore because they have served as nothing more than agents of pain and suffering in my life. If there aren't any women out there that just don't want my money, won't attack me for weaknesses, are straightforward, etc. then I think I might just MGTOW fag the rest of my life I guess?
>>
>>16766691

No. There are plenty of women who are just fine on their own. Problem is, 99% of them are taken at any given time.

Stop being a queer and take the advice posted in your own image.
>>
>>16766702
I am kind of a queer I like men too sometimes.
I do take the advice in my own image, that was not the crux of the issue (although you did address my although concern in the first sentence)

So they're are some but they're scarce since they're taken, eh? Well that's kind of hopeful :'>
>>
File: fannies.jpg (89 KB, 625x786) Image search: [Google]
fannies.jpg
89 KB, 625x786
Eh, there's some truths to be had in the red pill. Some folks take it too far, make a religion out of it rather than admit they're maladroit when it comes to dealing with women.

First off, you're young, and it's hard not to be bitter when things go bad routinely. That's usually a waste of time and energy, and can cause you to miss out on quality time.

First off, women aren't going to make you happy. Happiness comes from within. A woman will only enhance your happiness and satisfaction in a meaningful way when you've provided fertile ground for that.
I said in another post that dynamic people tend to attract each other. If you want to attract high-quality women, build a great life for yourself, surround yourself with only people who love you, devote yourself to family and make yourself a better man... and don't do that to attract a woman, do that to make yourself happy. Until you can be comfortable in your own skin, odds are not great that you'll find a woman who wants the same thing you do.

Also, stop listening to what women say and focus more on their actions. You'll find them a LOT easier to understand then. Women have no trouble reconciling a certain lack of self-awareness when it comes to behavior and motivation, but get awful hurt when you tell them that you see it.
>>
When I was reading TRP:
>Get fit, don't look ugly, be confident and charismatic
OK good advice, I'm digging it
>Oh and all women are filth that always lead on the man and you should always abuse them
wat
>>
You need to realize that the majority of the time when you feel "attacked" by women (shit tests, looking for weakness, verbal violence) it is because they have personal issues, it is not because they have a malicious intent to cause pain. It's not just women, everybody is like that. You don't need to accept abuse, you absolutely shouldn't accept abuse, but you need to make a distinction between people who are enemies and people who have personal issues. When you recognize people as enemies you instinctively raise your voice and try to fight them, you take everything personally and everybody can hurt you. When you recognize that people are acting out of personal issues like stress/insecurity/anger management then you know that their problems don't define you. You know there's no reason to argue with them, that you can just shrug and walk away.
>>
>>16766691

No, most women are normal people who want healthy relationships based on mutual respect, love, and support. You're mother fucked you up so you're distorted view of what is normal leads you to get attached to unhealthy women.
>>
>>16766721
Thanks your advice. Also nice vocabulary, I enjoy the high-brow tier of language. I will look more at what women show more than what they tell, and then continue my path to becoming a better man.
>>16766748
At heart, that is the problem I am speaking about. If women truly Machiavellian filth that need to be abused to be tamed, I would not want to take part in dealing with women in a romantic setting.
>>
>>16766748
TRP and MGTOW are filled to the brim with butthurt manchildren who got turned down by their crush in high school and let it turn them into bitter fuckwits instead of using the rejection to fuel the desire to improve themselves and actually find success with women.

>So they're are some but they're scarce since they're taken, eh?

Women, and men really, who fall into this category are somewhat rare so they really stand out in a sea of mediocrity. So it stands to reason that people would try to snatch them up as soon as possible.
>>
>>16766691
>inb4 not all women are like that argument

women are all extactly the same you just the same way all men are the same.
>>
>>16766748
Then there's the argument that it's just biology and women aren't even aware of what they're doing, which is why they aren't able to explain themselves. But it's all evil and done with ill intent, and purposefully manipulative.
It's like women are both naturally submissive, and also naturally dominant the second they sense any sort of weakness.

It makes me think of how some people take religion. They pick and choose the parts they believe. The overall consistency doesn't matter, but as long as you get the gist you're now enlightened and can look down on everyone who isn't.
>>
>>16766924
How compelling...

Some really great minds on this website, I guess that's why I still come here.
>>
With respect to this particular aspect of redpill, I think one thing they get very, very wrong is the idea that you're supposed to fix people and keep them in line. I'm not saying that it's impossible. I take them at their word, those in that group who say that they manage their relationships quite successfully. I just think it's absurd. I've found it far easier to just pass up on the girls who can't offer me what I want and eventually connect with the ones who do.
>>
>>16766748
IMO Rollo Tommassi hits a good balance. I'll grant he uses some mooshy evo psych, but generally he's all about positive masculinity and appreciating that men and women are different but complementary.

Men AND women should hate the false narratives we've been fed about love and romance, not hate each other.

Any time RP stuff comes up there's lots of strawmanning ... it's a bit like lumping Hirsi Ali in with internet feminists who campaign against men airing out their balls on the subway.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.