[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a shy friend that apparently likes me. They talk to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1454183903152.jpg (109 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1454183903152.jpg
109 KB, 960x640
I have a shy friend that apparently likes me. They talk to me all night until school. They tell me their problems and thoughts. He tells me he loves me. He tells me hes sad because he gets bullied by his family , friends and classmates. Hes been in many fights . I wanna make him feeled loved and cared for. What are somethings I could tell him or do to make him feel loved ? Thanks!
>>
Things besides have sex? Can't think of any.
>>
>>16766644
What is the sex of you and your friend? The uncomfortable truth is that that will make a difference in how you should proceed.
>>
PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT !!!!! How about things I. Can say please
>>
>>16766668
Im a girl he a boy
>>
File: IMG_20160203_202749.jpg (94 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_202749.jpg
94 KB, 480x800
Help aHHHH
>>
I THOUGHT HE MENT FRIENDSHIP LOVE SO I SAID I LOVE YOU BAD. IM ACTING LIKE IM HARD TO GET BUT I DIDN'T KNOW. WHAT DO I DOOO
>>
>>16766743
Diego corona?
>>
If he gets bullied by friends and family and classmates, if he gets in many fights, if he has a lot of things to get off his chest, if he sounds lonely and in need of positive social contact, then what your friend needs is a therapist. He is approaching you with therapy needs and it sounds like you are interested to provide therapy activities, that's entirely fine. It's great when people help each other. However it would be much better if he received help and support from a professional. If you are not in a therapy mood and yet he needs help, you'll feel responsible for him, you'll feel like you have no other choice but to help him, you'll feel like being his friend became a job instead of being something you enjoy. That's a problem you want to avoid. You can help him, you can listen to him, you can support him, but you should not be the primary helper. You cannot be the primary helper. He is not your responsibility and he is not your job, but if you're not careful then you might feel pressured into thinking it's true. This can happen as long as he depends on you for support. You want to avoid that. So keep listening to him, keep supporting him, keep giving him advice but most importantly, guide him toward someone who is in a better position to help him.
>>
>>16766759
Screenshot your post and send him.
>>
File: 1452400602565.jpg (143 KB, 846x471) Image search: [Google]
1452400602565.jpg
143 KB, 846x471
>>16766818
Thanks so very much . Your right and I will support him . Thanks have an awesome day,evening !!!
>>
>>16766829
What do you mean by that?
>>
File: 1454125210786.jpg (11 KB, 201x219) Image search: [Google]
1454125210786.jpg
11 KB, 201x219
>>16766829
Sorry . Im dumb . And NOO WAY!! Because I secretly love him too . Im trying to show it but I dont know what to say.
>>
>>16766868
Don't show it. Don't hint it. Say it.
>>
>>16766889
Oh ill try . Thank you hes always with hus friends but ill try to talk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.