[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp. I faked sick the last two days and my girlfriend is pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1439650957786.jpg (169 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1439650957786.jpg
169 KB, 358x350
Halp. I faked sick the last two days and my girlfriend is pissed I didn't message her all day to tell her I stayed home. All I did was play video games and smoke weed and got some chores done. She keeps making it a big issue that I don't call her when I take days off, even if they're last moment. She gets home and first thing is to tell me I hurt her.

I tell her she's controlling me on leash and she tells me this is normal and I'm being a stubborn child.
>>
You sound like a dick and you're lucky your gf hasn't dumped you yet.

Talk to your fucking girlfriend, or another guy will.
>>
This time next year you'll be complaining about how much you miss her.
>>
File: georgio.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
georgio.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>>16766028
Maybe my gf's the dick? She doesn't care about what my job is doing to me after I told her I did this from stress. She just cares that I'm not doing what she asked me to do.
>>
nah, you're the douche in this scenario
>>
>>16766046
You did not say that at all, you said that she wants you to let her know beforehand when you take days off.
>>
She doesn't own you.
>>
This lowkey puts me off relationships like having obligations to talk to your partner.

I wanna talk whenever i feel like it.
>>
op will come back here moan, his gf dump his ass
>>
"I'm not doing this out of spite. If your disappointment hurts then I'm probably not the guy you should be sticking around. But please save your anger for someone who only cares about hurting you. Your problem with me is that I don't care enough, and this isn't going to make that change."

Girl needs to face the harsh reality that she is not the center of everyone's world. There are actually people who care less about her than she cares about them.
>>
>I faked being sick for 2 days so I can be a degenerate neet stoner
>my gf is mad because I ignored her over this period of time

You have bigger problems than a mad girl, and if you think you aren't in the wrong at all, you are beyond help.
>>
>>16766026
lol you're both so awful.

why did you lie about being sick?
i get ditching class or work, but why lie to your gf?

and what does she do to you that makes you feel like you have to lie to her to spend some time apart?

ah, good luck, OP>
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.