[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is so shy and fragile I don't know how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 249x202
My girlfriend is so shy and fragile I don't know how to approach her with new things I want to try sexually. I told her I wanted to give her oral sex one night and she panicked when I was about to slide down under her blanket. Now shes spooked when we have sex and clings to the blanket she wraps herself in for dear life... I just want to experiment more, she gives me head very, very frequently, I don't know why she doesn't want it.
>>
>>16765791
Just take the initiative and fucking do it. You're the man so take what you want.
>>
>My girlfriend is so shy and fragile

could be autism
>>
Date an adult
>>
>>16765797
I don't want to upset her more than I have. If I do too much at once she might freak out... The only easy thing was getting her to give me head... Actual sex took forever even with clothes on.
>>
>>16765805
My friends make that joke all the time. She isn't autistic, she just, is very shy, very meek. She grew up in a very strict household...
>>
>>16765837
Then lay down the new rules and be strict with her ;^)
>>
>>16765837
Girl I know wasn't raised at all. Acts like a fucking predator looking for meat. It's really off-putting.
>>
>>16765842
Would she like that though? I feel like she left home as soon as she could for a reason.
>>
Have you asked her what she wants like, ever?
>>
>>16765868
It doesn't matter what she likes.
>>
>>16765868
She gets so embarrassed talking about sex, she says she's happy with our sex life and that I am an amazing lover. When I ask for any details she gets super shy and can barely speak, most I got out of her was she likes when squeeze her tight and she finds giving me blowjobs... Relaxing...
>>
>>16765881
How did you go about eating her out? You just went straight for the pussy?
>>
>>16765887
I didn't get that far, I told her I wanted to eat her out, she looked away blushing and when I started to slide myself down she flipped out and covered herself shaking her head and tearing up. I then laid beside her and asked her what she wanted to do and she sucked me off put her pajamas back on and cuddled up to me.
>>
She was probably molested or something
>>
>>16765920
Well what can i do?
>>
>>16765909

that's cute
>>
dude she's self conscious of her bod probably
>>
>>16765929
She is the cutest fucking girl in the world. I love her so much, she is amazing, just her shyness and reservation is very difficult to deal with
>>
>>16765920
This
>>16765928
Find a normal girl

Basically she sounds either mentally unwell or simply fucked up in the head, there's a difference between being nervous or shy about sex and being abnormally scared of it. My advice? Don't waste your time on her, she has some serious issues and probably will show her crazy (I mean more crazy crazy than this) and you'll regret this relationship. Just saying
>>
Well obviously you keep reinforcing her love of blowjobs. Keep telling her how much you like them, how beautiful she looks while she does it, how good she is. Strong positive reinforcement.

in terms of going down on her, she actually sounds like she has real issues. Is she embarassed of her vagina? (possible) does she have traumatic memories? (possible)

DESU the only solution is communication, but since she can't even do that right it's gonna be a long hard slog. Work slowly on getting her comfortable talking about sex stuff. Two ways: always appear 100% comfortable yourself talking about sex stuff and also keep talking about it often - not forcing her to comment but just reinforcing that sex conversations are normal and fine.

This is gonna be a long fight but she sounds worth it so keep up the good work bro.
>>
>>16765909
The emotions she's going through on that moment are so extremely complex that she'd rather just shut down and suck you off to end it all. You shouldn't have let her suck you off. You should ALWAYS address a new sexual thing beforehand in a non-sexual context, not just surprise her like that. Women can be extremely vulnerable during sex, especially involving anything with opening the legs. Pleasure is tricky when you're a woman, as women are brought up to always please others and never themselves. Men can simply lay back and will even have the audacity to ask for a blowjob, while a woman may not be able to imagine this kind of selfishness. Sex is considered the only thing a woman has to offer to a man, so giving away the power of that is hard. Then there's the slut-shaming, the fear that you might dump her if she enjoys sex too much. There is enough reason not to want to receive oral sex, and I haven't even mentioned smells or having to shave pubic hair yet.
>>
Continuation of my post cos I can't quote cos I'm a mongoloid

She sounds seriously submissive. She might actually enjoy being told what to do. Introduce it gently, gague her reactions. Just hold her hands down or behind her back while you have sex, or hold her down on the bed by the throat while you fuck and see how she likes it. If she's down gradually introduce more... Ofc only if you're into it too.

fuck I miss my submissive ex. Tinder girls are boring
>>
>>16765941
She has no reason to be, she's absolutely adorable... She is overweight, but honestly she has no reason to be ashamed or feel unattractive, to me she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
>>
>>16765964
Please, just don't. Always discuss these kinds of things beforehand.
>>
Did you ask her what she thinks about oral sex? If she wants it? Why she's scared? Why are you coming to 4Chan first?

First of all, you can't just go for the pussy like that. Especially considering how shy she is. Kiss her lips, cheeks, ears, neck, shoulders and very slowly work your way down. For her, you'll have to stop at some point and start over the next time, going a little further each time. Kiss her arms, the palm of her hands, her fingers. Kiss her stomach, her back. Anything nonsexual at first. Kiss her legs, her feet, work your way up to her inner thigh. Skip the vagina at first. Preferrably, you should tease her until she begs you to kiss her vagina. Then you can resort to licking. This will make her extremely loved and treasured. I know guys don't work this way BUT JUST TAKE YOUR TIME OKAY. Kiss and lick her entire body for 30 minutes and see what happens.
>>
>>16765967
so she's a fatso and probably knows her vag is smelly...

Damn dude, find yourself better one
>>
Pat her on the head and tell her "good girl" while she's giving you a bj.
>>
>>16765967
You don't really care about her feelings and desire, do you?
>>
>>16765943
I am never giving up on her, she is an amazing woman.
>>16765952
I tell her she's beautiful and wonderful all the time... And her blowjobs are amazing. I don't know if she has traumatic memories, she doesn't talk about when she lived with her parents much. And i do try and talk about sex but she's so shy she just blushes or awkwardly stutters or even tries to ignore me.
>>
>>16766043
>I am never giving up on her, she is an amazing woman

you are literally a kek
>>
>>16765958
Wait, so I hurt her when I let her give me head? She told me its relaxing and she seemed happy after I came that night... Is she unhappy with me? Does she just hide it?
>>
>>16766054
It's relaxing to her because she doesn't have to worry about pleasing herself. Pleasing you is easy. She's not happy when she's done, she's relieved you won't bother her again for the next few hours.
>>
>>16765964
I really really doubt she would like any of that...
>>
>>16765996
I have asked her, she just says no, or I shouldn't do that or its too much. I can get her to say maybe... But she won't let me do it... I want her to enjoy sex as much as i do.
>>
>>16766060
God that sounds awful. Is it every time?
>>
>>16766031
fuck you, you piece of shit. She's a beautiful woman who takes great care of herself...
>>
I used to be terrified of letting anyone get near my pussy. I was always worried that it looked weird, smelled weird, and tasted weird. Plus I was extremely uncomfortable with having the focus be on me instead of the guy, and I was struggling with personal issues for a while. I still kind of cling to the thought that I don't deserve happiness or pleasure, so I can still get a bit weird about it.

I also had a bad experience where I let my last ex go down on me when I wasn't perfectly shaven (but by no means hairy) and he stayed there for about two seconds before telling me it felt like kissing a mustache. I still have major insecurity and I worry if it's too hairy for my current boyfriend, even though it never is.

To the guy who said she might be a submissive, it's possible. I'm extremely into BDSM. However, just because she's submissive doesn't mean she wants him to be dominant in that situation. You gotta be gentle about this because it's obviously a very sensitive issue for her
>>
She doesnt like her body and bog girls are notoriously good or at least love bjs.

I have body dysmorphic disorder - when it was really bad I literally thought I was gigantic and I wouldn't take my clothes off or be touched. I just gave head and got fucked from behind. Looking back at the worst time when I thought I was my absolute fattest and wouldnt even look at the doctors scale, I looked back and I was only even 122...
But there were men who realized I had body isues and would tell me at 27 and 5 feet 5 very athletic 122 that they loved me "despite" ...

Its laughable.
I look back at photos now and cant believe I was so messed up.

I believe there are plenty of "fat" girls that are gorgoeus but if normal sized women and even anorexic girls are scared of their body it will be really hard for a shy bigger girl to open up.
>>
I reember david spade on some show saying he would never date a girl over 115 and then "oh wait i might make anexception for 120 if shes got a great face and I am feeling really generous"

What a world
>>
>>16766085
Sure, just her hidden in flabs of fat cunt stinks like shallow grave in summertime spiced with dead fish and animal carcass

and probably her father fucked that cunt anyway and now she gets goosebumps whenever you suggest sex
>>
>>16766114
>>
Probably another rape victim or something.

Uncle Johnny ate her clitty when she was 7 or something
>>
>>16766088
I am trying to be gentle about it, I am always gentle with her. She isn't shaved clean but hair doesn't bother me, I don't get to see her pussy often, but its cute when I do... I don't know I guess I need to take it slower with this.. I thought since I put my penis there she was comfortable but maybe I should aim for sex with her without the blanket over her.
>>
>>16766077
Yes. For a woman, it is easier to give pleasure than to receive it.
>>
>>16766090
She's 350, but acts like the worlds fattest woman. She thinks chairs will break under her, worried my tires will wear funny... It's sad because no matter what I do she thinks she's ugly and fat.

She will only have sex with her either clothed under a dress or skirt, or with a blanket wrapped around her covering her. She rarely let's me see her named... And its never with the lights on
>>
>>16766144
Should I refuse blowjobs when she offers? What if she initiates non verbally, what do I do.
>>
>>16766171
>>16766171
>She's 350

well, that's a troll thead then
>>
>>16766188
I am not trolling. I get her weight is a factor but her reaction is so strong its making it a difficult thing to push... I want to please her but she won't let me reciprocate the oral she gives me.
>>
Compliment her smell or lick your fingers after fingering her. Could help if the problem is that specific insecurity.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 400x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 400x184
>>16766187
You don't have to refuse or feel guilty over getting one, as it still an act of love from her part. You can refuse it if you want to send out a message to her that she means more to you than just sex and that she deserves to be pleased. When you refuse the blowjob, have her lay back and kiss all of her body instead. Don't undress or uncover her if she doesn't want to, she will want to do that on her own terms. It will take time for her to trust you. Understand the privilege of going in between her legs. It's not because you already saw her naked, that you get a freepass to sex from her. You have to regain her trust each time.
>>
>>16766060
top kek
this guy is right on the money OP.
>>
>>16766171
overweight was an understatement
>>
>>16765791
You gotta push the boundaries sometimes.
>>
>>16766202
Thank you, I tried this... I kissed along her neck and actually got her to lower her blanket so I could lick her nipple. That's as far as she let me go... Though when I went to actually penetrate her she shied away and just sucked me off so I don't know If I would say the night was a success.
>>
>>16765958
This guy is a ueber faggot.

>>16765791
Talk to her about the fact that you want to try new things, tell her all the things you'd like to try and give her the feeling that you'll comfort her and want to pleasure her the best you can, thus your desire to try new things.

Tell her that you can do 69 and she can start sucking you off and you'll slowly start eating her out.

Don't try too much shit at once, if she's really a "good girl" (which I don't think, because those most often turn out to be real sluts beneath).

And hopefully the day will come when you can go in dry and raw, fuck her furiously and cum in her asshole and keep fucking and cum the second time on her face.
>>
>>16767713
You'll get there.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.