[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girlfriend tends to want to be left alone when she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>Girlfriend tends to want to be left alone when she's in a bad mood about something
>Whenever this happens I feel crazy anxious because I assume she's mad at me about something (even though she usually isn't)

What do I do about this?
>>
>>16765776
Get a hobby
>>
>>16765789
My hobbies don't take my mind off it.

I just wish she'd communicate what's going on with me better. Sometimes she'll act like somethings off/she's annoyed by me talking to her, then she'll just randomly say "can you just leave me alone" and whenever I ask why or what's going on she'll either ignore me or keep saying "just leave me alone".
>>
>>16765810
She's probably just mad that Jamal came inside her again after she said not to.
>>
>>16765817
Actually I think she's just crazy stressed about college applications. All her friends have heard back from their colleges and she hasn't heard back from the college she really wants to go to and she feels like its a sign she didn't get in. It's causing her to feel panicked and anxious. I think that's why she wants to be left alone.
>>
Tickle her until she's laughing out loud rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes. Then fuck the shit out of her and never talk to her again.
>>
you can't leave her alone without getting anxious and she doesn't seem to cooperate with you (by ignoring you)

you won't be able to change her

do exactly what she said, leave her alone and break up if necessary
>>
She's clearly out fucking someone else anon.
>>
>"It makes me crazy anxious when you do this, please tell me whats going on"
>"I told you to leave me alone, can't you do this one thing?"
>"Yes, but it makes me crazy anxious and paranoid and you know that. Why do you keep doing this? Do you not care about how I feel about this?"
>"Leave me alone"

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T FUCKING WOMEN JUST NOT BE FUCKING BITCHES ABOUT EVERYTHING HOLY FUCL
>>
ALL I WANT IS TO BE FUCKING HAPPY WITH THIS GIRL. AM I ASKING TOO FUCKING MUCH.
>>
File: 1453880588409.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453880588409.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>16765830
>It's a teen romance thread
>>
>>16766001
>But you need to tell ME why you're not talking to ME when you want to be left alone. Why don't you care how it's making ME feel?

She probably wants to be left alone when she's upset because otherwise it'd turn into her needing to comfort you and explain that it isn't your fault.
>>
>>16765776
Seems pretty clear that you should just leave her alone during these times. Maybe compare what she does here to what she does when it turns out that she actually is angry at you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.