[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so many stuck up fat girls? like ones that always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: 1441922033996.gif (475 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441922033996.gif
475 KB, 400x400
Why is there so many stuck up fat girls? like ones that always shoot for 8-10/10 guys... I have a group of friends, who for the most part, are all nerdy as shit, cept one of our friends who despite being nerdy, is able to pick up women easily, he is always going on about how he has to beat fat girls off of him with a stick. But they don't seem to give us the time of day... he says its because all women aim high even when their dating blue book value is low, and when they get rejected over and over they blame shallowness and vapidness when they were trying to get with him because he is good looking and has a lot of money. I don't know if what he says is true or not, he even goes as far to say he envies us, that if he was stronger willed he wouldn't date and hook up because its a giant headache for little reward.

Is what he says true?
>>
Its probably since they don't see themselves as fat, at least some of them anyway.
>>
>>16765473
He says its the whole "real women have curves" thing and the "all sizes are beautiful" bullshit. He says its made women who are fat think that they are just as attractive to everyone as a nice fit girl. He doesn't date or hook up with fat girls, he says its very very very rare him and his friends do, but it doesn't stop the fat girls from trying.
>>
>>16765499
Its probably because they are arrogant af. I wish some guys would grow some balls and tell them explicitly why they aren't dating them, constructive criticism and all that.
>>
It's because they're confident. That's one thing they have over the guys around here.
>>
>>16765513
No he tells them how it is, he has gotten drinks splashed in his face and called a chauvinistic pig for telling a girl who was all over him, he isn't into women who are "so curvy" at that same party he had a bunch of other fat girls try. He had to get rid of the shirt he wore there because it was stained with a bunch of shit. One of the girls who splashed a drink on him I had hit on before on campus, she told me flat out she was out of my league, when I asked what she meant, she said, she doesn't date fat nerds.

she is heavier than I am...
I'm like chunky, shes Obese.
>>
>>16765447
Your friend kinda sounds like an idiot. But some things he says are true.

My fat female friends have more dating standards than I do. And they've strangely had more partners than I have. But I think their past boyfriends were pretty beta, even if their looks were at least average, they must have had a thing for fat girls and we're capable of telling them what they wanted to hear. Their relationships generally don't last long.

And I honestly think I'm more attractive and I'm somewhere between skinny/average. I've been in a relationship for over 5 years with a chubby, but good looking guy with an awesome personality. But with my fat friends, they are like "he need to treat me like a queen and pay for me and this and that and other things." I think that's a recipe for failure
>>
>>16765473
Bullshit, it's 100% of them. All them fucking fat asses think they're models when in reality, they all look fucking hideous. It's ridiculous.

>>16765528
It's not being confident, it's called being delusional. They're fucking ugly as fuck and they think they're the shit.
>>
>>16765552
>It's not being confident, it's called being delusional. They're fucking ugly as fuck and they think they're the shit.
Whatever you want to call it, the effect is that they know what they want and they make an effort to get it. And many of them do get what they want. I know a girl who's a literal hamplanet who's dated (and dumped) semi-professional rugby players because she's confident and fun to be around.
>>
>>16765552
The ones you hate dont go outside

>>16765536
I would splash the drink right back in her face if she tried that shit lol. Then again, I think I am in the minority.
>>
>>16765543
One of my friends does have a girlfriend who is obese, but she isn't like the stuck up fat women me and my friends normally see. She is big but the girl who said she doesn't date fat nerds was bigger. His girlfriend is amazing, even has our rich friend jealous, she cooks, she cleans, shes nice, shes funny, shes feminine, she texts our friend funny cute things all the time. Shes laid back and chill... only complaints I hear about her is she snores, eats a lot and sends him tit and vag pics at bad times. I would love a girl like her, I would treat her like a princess, if she was as nice and sweet as my friend's girlfriend... all my friends would love a girl like her, but instead we're in this shitty dating pool.
>>
>>16765567
I mean the ones that hate themselves, should have proofread lol. I'm a retard.
>>
I'll tell you what sucks, being into thick girls and getting lumped in with the guys who like 300+ lb land whales.
>>
>>16765536
>doesn't know how to turn down a girl with tact
>wonders why he gets drinks thrown at him
I'm not saying he's wrong to turn down girls he's not attracted to, but there are socially acceptable ways to do it
>>
>>16765581
Nah, if shes an arrogant slag tell her shes an arrogant slag if you ask me. If they are really nice to you, however, I think you have an obligation to be nice back.
>>
>>16765585
>If they are really nice to you, however, I think you have an obligation to be nice back.
Exactly. We don't know how she approached him. If she was nice about it, then he shouldn't have rejected her in the manner that he did.
>>
>>16765591
Well judging by OP, I think its safe to assume that she was being a bitch.
>>
>>16765536
>she told me flat out she was out of my league, when I asked what she meant, she said, she doesn't date fat nerds.
>she is heavier than I am...
>I'm like chunky, shes Obese.
What does that matter? She's not allowed to have standards because she's fat? By that logic, you can't have standards either. I don't mean to defend her, but your logic seems very one-sided
>>
>>16765597
I think what shes saying is that her standards are too high relative to how she looks. A lot of my friends have the same problem.
>>
>>16765593
How do you approach a guy in a stuck up manner? If you want to get with a guy, you'd be nice - it doesn't pay to be a bitch. It's more likely she was nice about it than not, which makes the guy's response not okay
>>
>>16765597
She shouldn't be so hasty to call someone fat when you yourself are obese
>>
>>16765600
So are the standards of a lot of guys here. No amount of trying to appeal to their reason is going to change that.
>>
>>16765601
Some people don't do that. Some people try to be dominant. Some people are mean to people they like for whatever crazy reason.
>>
>>16765604
And that anon is doing the same thing. He may be less fat, but he's still fat.
>>
>>16765605
Can we just accept people are retards? I wish people could either look in the mirror or ask other people to deduce their level of beauty and then rely on that.
>>
>>16765613
But he's less fat. There are degrees to fatness. If he's saying she is obese she would likely be in the ssbbw territory.
>>
>>16765608
We can argue about this all day, but unless we know how she approached him, we can't come to a conclusion. It's possible that his reaction was one of an asshole, and it's possible that his reaction was appropriate. In the former scenario, her reaction to his is deserved, in the latter it's not. We don't know.
>>
>>16765622
Yes, but he's still fat. And we're going by what he's saying. Fat people tend to think they're smaller than other fat people.
>>
>>16765625
I don't think throwing a drink in somebody's face is ever an acceptable response. I think she should have taken it like an adult and moved on.
>>
>>16765593
She kept trying to pull his attention away from a girl he was interested in. He tried to tell her to lay off him a few times before he told her he's not into curvy women.
>>
>>16765447
Not a woman but I am fat. I can give you some insight into my fat mentality. You see, I fucking hate myself. A lot. I'm disgusted and ashamed every time I look in the mirror. So, why would I ever want someone who looks like me? I don't. I want someone who looks not like me. Obviously my success rate with thin women is at 0% but that's way better than any fat chick. Going after the hottest people you can is natural and I do so without shame.
>>
>>16765634
Exactly. I think mose men will agree we need to round up all the fat women, put them on buses, and send them to camps where they become a normal weight and are re educated not to be massive cunts.
>>
>>16765645
Most of the world needs to be gathered up and re-educated for the latter actually. Can't make one group of people less shitty, and then throw them back in with everyone else. They'll just switch back.
>>
>>16765570
Ask your friend to share lol, in my experience, a girl like that is fucking rare as fuck.
>>
>>16765447
Why are there so many stuck up fat girls?

Because men will still date them and treat them like they're just as good as a fit girl.
Because women will say it's ok to be a heffer and they're just as good as anyone else.

The only women who date within or below their range are single moms. They lure men in by claiming theyre independent. They will clean, cook, and fuck a guy anytime until the man starts fucking them regularly, moves in, or marries them. Then they change into the stuck up bitch again.
>>
>>16765753
gynocentrist society. We still need a male sexual revolution.
>>
>>16765753
So me and my single friends are fucked? My friend with the sweet fat girlfriend got stupid lucky?
>>
>>16765772
Gynocenterist... One of my friends talks about this but it seems tinfoil Hatty. What do you mean?
>>
>>16765811
Basically we live in a society which prizes female beauty over male beauty.
>>
>>16765823
Oh... Well duh, men have to work to get women. We pay for dinner, the movie, snacks, gifts, everything to show we are worthy of affection. All women have to do is exist.
>>
>>16765846
I was clarifying a definition, no need to get like that.
>>
>>16765447
i too have found the majority of large women arrogant and aloof, steer clear is my advice, you don't want their eating habits rubbing off on you.
>>
>>16765853
Sorry, didn't mean to sound harsh. But that's the way dating seems to work. I am also a bit bitter, the friend with the awesome girlfriend just described their date last night... I am honestly jealous.
>>
>>16765867
Its Ok, I want to date a girl I like and i'm friends with but I am afraid she will think I'm a creep if I ask her out.
>>
>>16765447
Because they're women. All they have to do is throw the vagina out there and somebody will have sex with them. It would build up anybody's confidence
>>
>>16765976
But she is contrasting them with other women.
>>
>>16765806
How exactly is he lucky? She may cook and clean, but she's overweight. It's not healthy and she doesn't have the mental stability to stop and work out more. If he marries her and she has a kid you can bet he won't be getting sex or as much attention anymore, plus she won't lose that extra weight from being preg.

There are women still out there who are like your friend's gf, fat or not, but it's up to you to be confident and not a doormat towards women. Work on yourself and learn to spot red flags while talking to women so you can see their shitty attitude early on.
>>
>>16765980
I only read OP's post who is clearly not a girl.

Regardless, same answer
>>
>>16766062
>I don't know if what he says is true or not, he even goes as far to say he envies us
Sounds like OP is a girl, unless you mean it's a troll.
>>
>>16765617
That's really hard to do since unattractive people don't have friends and if they do they're pity friends. Pity friends aren't honest people.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.