[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ >loving my ex but he is an asshole. >my current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3D-Love-Heart-Wallpaper.jpg (76 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3D-Love-Heart-Wallpaper.jpg
76 KB, 1024x768
Hi /adv/

>loving my ex but he is an asshole.
>my current boyfriend is perfect but I don't really love him.

What should I do?
>>
>>16765271
Go back to the asshole ex.
You'll just break the nice guy's heart even more if you keep dragging him along until you realize you can't pretend anymore.

I did the same to my gf's, I broke a lot of hearts and I'm still loving my drug addict ex-gf. Don't be me
>>
>>16765271
get a new bf that is loving and you'll love him. Also why are you such a whore that you'd be with someone whom you don't love. Fucking hate dickloving whores
>>
>>16765271

break up with your boyfriend if you dont have any real feelings. love can be a strong word but contextually it sounds like you just dont really feel any legitimate or worthwhile romance with him. no point in dating someone you dont actually get that from and its unfair to him if the thinks there is.
>>
dump your current until youre able to put what he deserves in a relationship

set him free
>>
You love your ex BECAUSE he's an asshole. You think you love him but you merely love an illusion you have of him. Memories also tend to work in a way that you only remember the good times, no the bad ones. There is a very solid reason you guys broke up. You don't really love him. Focus on your boyfriend and be the best girlfriend to him you can be. If you really don't love him, leave him. But you're wrong if you want to leave him because you think you love your ex more.
>>
>>16765271

Is it that you don't YET love him or you NEVER will?

If the latter, break up with him.

Either way, don't try to get back with some guy that mistreats you even if you do miss him.
>>
If you dont have feeling for him they aren't just gonna appear. But your ex is an asshile and you shouldn't date assholes. Good news, you don't have to be with either of them. So do that and find a good person you have feelings for.
>>
>>16765271
Kill yourself.
>>
>>16765271
You let a bad boy ruin you. You are now a cumdumpster who will never experience an authentic connection with a man. When your looks fade, you will be alone for decades with only cats for company.
>>
>>16765318
YES
>>
>>16765271
Dump the current one, tell him you just don't feel it anymore.
Forget the old one, he's ex for a reason.
Be single for a while or just go for that one other guy that catches your interest.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.