[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend wants to stick it in my butt so I said I would but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
File: 1439198383933.jpg (219 KB, 1070x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439198383933.jpg
219 KB, 1070x1080
My boyfriend wants to stick it in my butt so I said I would but only if he let me fuck his butt with a strap-on (this is my fetish) and he refused and said I'm being unfair.

Am I being unfair? I thought it was pretty fair, butt for butt.
>>
>>16764947
dump him and find a real man.
>>
>>16764947
how bout you let him do it once, and then tell him you want to enjoy too.
Imho, try putting fingers with saliva around his back area, once he's comfortable enough, go for it. Also might wanna do it with fingers and toys before.
>>
You're being unfair if you just made it up as an arbitrary price to pay. He's sharing a sexual interest of his with you. It's not a transaction. It's being open with your lover. If you don't want to oblige him then just say so. Otherwise you can consider for yourself whether you're on board for being part of your boyfriend's sexuality. And if pegging really is a legitimate fetish which SOMEHOW didn't become a hot button issue until he brought up one of his, well, talk about it like adults.
>>
i guess technically because you have a vag & hes got a dick you are biologically on the receiving end of dicktype apparatus, its kinda your thing

but if we're talking biology then we also have to admit butt stuff isnt exactly the intended purpose
>>
>>16764947
You're a keeper

Guys who don't want it in the butt are insecure closeted gays that are constantly unsure of their heterosexuality
>>
I don't think it's unfair. If you want to fuck someone in the ass which no matter what you say, is an unnatural and rough experience no matter what your gender is. Your asshole just wasn't made to get fucked even if you're a girl. The least you could do is reciprocate.
>>
File: fuck_religion1.png (27 KB, 280x345) Image search: [Google]
fuck_religion1.png
27 KB, 280x345
>>16764967
You should quit spouting pseudo-scientific bullshit. Gay sex, for example, is perfectly natural. It is found in many species, other than humans.
>>
>>16764973
>wasn't made to get fucked
>prostate orgasms

Checkmate Atheists
>>
>>16764972
How can i get my bf to get over this? I've already managed to get him to enjox and relax untill the first knuckle but after that he chickens the fuck out.
>tfw just want to milk his prostata

OP: i think it's a fair deal. He should let you do buttstuff to him too - atleast once to see if he's into it
>>
>>16764974
>Gay sex, for example, is perfectly natural

It's acceptable abnormality; yes it does occur in nature but biologically it's useless, as it doesn't lead to pregnacy and offsprings, ergo doesn't fulfill its role, because sex is for making babies, primarily.

ergo it's bullshit
>>
>>16764947
Maybe he's just afraid of it not being intimate? Offer to fist his ass instead so it's skin on skin.
>>
>>16764974

do you believe in god or evolution? im not being smarmy, i just tailor my responses.

if god, the bible says to maintain sanctity in the marriage, keeping free from unclean habits & maintaining a separation from the attitudes of the world

if evolution, then who gives a fuck about morality, but the statement 'all the time' is an exaggeration, as homosexual or heterosexual butt stuff is usually either a dominance display or a fucking orgy, respectively

i dont really give a fuck about your opinion, this isnt you thread

OP, sex isnt a trade for anything, just talk it out.
>>
>>16764947

Does he know it's your fetish? He might think you're just being coy or indirect.

Anyway, you should do what you can both live with. If he really wants to fuck your butt and you don't mind too much, let him. If you want to fuck his butt but he absolutely doesn't want to, let it go. Like that other guy said, it's not a transaction.
>>
>>16764983
I don't know how to get a male into it, I've only encouraged women to do it (and myself)

Try using a soft SMALL dildo instead of your finger and make him play with himself too

(if you aren't touching his cock at the same time and he isn't experienced he is going to feel awkward)

Like imagine if a guy fingered you but not once touched your clit
>>
>guys are ready to insult you over not taking a dick in your ass but they won't do the same with a fake dick
Why are guys such hypocrites?
>>
>>16764998

dont know dont care, dont need your aoproval
>>
>>16764995
>it's not a transaction.
Sex is always a transaction. Sex is never free.
>>
>>16765003

Yeah, well, most of us have good credit.
>>
>>16765008
Credit is degenerate

Bartering is the best system
>>
>>16764983
>relax untill the first knuckle but after that he chickens the fuck out.
Oh for the love of God.
And he honestly expects you to go forward with a fill-in size dick in your ass? He's not even logical.
>>
Every man is hesitant to take it in the ass until they try it. It's just an intimidating proposition for most guys.
>>
>A guy fucks a girl in the ass. Penis gets stimulated, he cums in your ass.
>A girl fucks a guy in the ass with a strapon. ???Strapon gets stimulated, she cums in his ass...???
>>
>>16764996
Oh, i didn't negelect his dick or balls. He was diamonds. And when he fucks me and i start playing with his ass he cums in a matter of seconds. It's just mental. I dunno why he's so hesistant. Meh, one day...
>>
>>16765013
We haven't done anal yet (only dating fir a few weeks, saving some of the good stuff when extreme vanilla gets too boring). But i have to admit that i'm concerned. He's HUGE and he goes VERY fast when he's near cumming. I can sense a bleeding asshole, lol

Yet he acts like the tip of my finger is the end of thw world. Hell i can't even close my HAND around his dick...
>>
File: 0sm1403509792001.png (67 KB, 255x199) Image search: [Google]
0sm1403509792001.png
67 KB, 255x199
>>16765022
Good luck

Getting fingered while a girl strokes you is god-tier orgasm
>>
>>16765020
No. Prostata get's stimulated. Guy cums. Girl gets off on fucking a guy in his ass and watch him cum. Win win
>>
>>16765020
>ass gets stimulated, gum still cums
>girl gets off on being the dominant one and making her bf cum
>>
>>16765028
It's not as easy as you think to get a prostate orgasm, even if you aim for it.
>>
>>16765027
I can't wait to get him to trust me enough to just let me do my thing.

Besides, any good general tips on doing ass/prostata stuff on a guy? Oh, and: i love to rub my bf's perineal area. I adore how you can feel his dick go all the way back and up. Does this feel any good for him or is this area not very receptive to touch?
>>
>>16765033
Well, i'm patient, determinated and have all the time in the world. We'll get there
>>
>>16765035

it feels good, not amazing but good

a bit like stretching
>>
>>16765042
That's good. I mean, not every touch needs to be extatic. There needs to be some stuff inbetween too. Man. How i wish i'd see him more. I miss fucking him
>>
>>16764951
A "real man" wouldnt want a strap on up his ass.the only people who do that is people that have that fetish (and having this specific fetish doesnt make u a "real man) and people who are STRAPED for cash
>pun intended
>>
>>16765057
Pussy detected.
>>
>>16765054
Its not that complicated, some guys like the vibrating motion and others prefer the "in and out" motion

Vibrating does nothing for me and its annoying

In and out makes me drool and I love it

Constant pressure on it usually isn't good, kind of go in waves
>>
>>16765057
Well, a strapon seems a bit excessive. But you can't honestly think that licking ass or stucking your finger in is "gay" or "unmanly". It's a part of your body. A very sensitive and sensual part that is. I don't see how enjoying your body would be unmanly. Quiet the opposite
>>
>>16765067
Will keep that in mind. Seems like that's what i did instinctively
>>
>>16764947
This is totally fair. My opinion might not be qualified though, since i would definitly get pegged if i could.
But i totally think that this is fair, its in his favor if anything. Since you can hit his prostate while doing so, which can cause an awesome orgasm, From what i know females dont have any sexual organs in the rear. I might be wrong though.

I think you should stand by this opinion. If he is man enough to ask you for anal, he should be man enough to get buttfucked himself... wow... that makes no sence... but still... hmm...
Anyways, i think you are right, its all fun and games anyways :)
>>
>>16764947

a butt for a butt makes the whole world prolapse
>>
>>16765129
Gandhi please contain yourself this is an Islamic board
>>
>>16764974

gay sex sure, but is legitimate anal sex a natural thing? id say no. doesnt make it wrong or bad, but that anon was right in saying its not the butts intended purpose
>>
>>16765132
It is of nature, humans are natural being and such every act we do is natural

The "nature" argument is so easily diffused I'm surprised people still make it

Its basically the equivalent of saying its the current year
>>
>>16765140

alright, lets remove my comment and focus on the one you called pseudo science bull shit.

they literally said:
>but if we're talking biology then we also have to admit butt stuff isnt exactly the intended purpose

it is not exactly the intended purpose of the anus to get fudge punched. its not. you can argue about how if its possible to happen its natural and thats great and all, but its not the intended purpose of an anus. dont get me wrong, im gay, i love butt sex. its great. im very gung ho in appreciation of it. but its not the intended purpose. nothing wrong with that either, im just acknowledging a fact.
>>
>>16764947
>butt for butt
Cute
>>
>>16765140

it very well may be, but so is the 'everything humans do is natural' argument

the Chinese got one thing right with the term Tao, there are things that fall into the pattern that existed before we did, & there are things that do not, & there is often a way to perform those that do not that aligns them with that pattern

not that i expect you to give a damn, im waxing historically philosophical on a taiwanese oncology board in a thread about buttfucking
>>
>>16765140
Agreed. Why would anything you can do with just two bodies be "unnatural"? I'm sure even cavemen used to do buttstuff. Babies are very much interested in their anus. It's just that we teach them that it's juck and later the "gay" stigma adds to it. I think it's about time to get it over ith this bull crap. Sex is how adults play. There are no rules as long as everybody is of age and enjoying it
>>
>>16765160
You can't prove evolutionary "intent'

Larmarck showed that pretty well fact pretty well

That's baseless anthropomorphism to say "intended purpose"

You're entire argument is nonsense
>>
I would actually rather get pegged than anally fuck a girl myself :P I prefer going in from the front :P
>>
>>16765176

you also can't prove theres no god, so good luck with that.

we poop from our butts. that is an intended purpose. just cuz we CAN make ourselves vomit doesn't mean were supposed to be able to.

but go ahead and believe that science want syou taking even more cock up there.
>>
>>16765129

Indeed, we should learn to just turn the other cheek.
>>
>>16765160
It's not necessary for reproductional purpose, sure. But we are also the only species (besides dolphins if i recall that right) that has sex for the sake of it and as an enjoyable act. Thus not every sexual act has to have a "reproductive purpose". If you would think this argument trough you'd have to say that every sexual act not acted out on the few days a female is ovulating is "unnatural".
>>
File: 1447701283870.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1447701283870.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>16765185

did we just become best friends?
>>
>>16765176

evolution is a bumbling, idiotic force, that technically isnt a force at all, just our name for an accumulation of chaos

but the anus is where waste comes out. the reproductive organs are for making more people. the point of life is to do so. therefore, buttsex is a dead end, & that other guy is shamelessly, happily gay & saying so

honestly i dont care what you do but its not anthropomorphism to say the anus isnt for sex you fucking mong
>>
>>16764947
You're trying to reach compromise with your boyfriend, and he is only expecting you to. He's the one being unfair. Is he like this with other matters?
>>
>>16765187

i will gladly admit that, under these terms that is a correct statement

im not saying its bad, but people get uppity about admitting what you just said

gold star dude, youre alright
>>
>>16765173
>sex is how adults play
This is fucking golden.

>>16765184
Anon we're absolutely designed to be able to vomit. It's the way our body gets rid of spoiled food. If we couldn't do that we'd have to wait until the spoiled food goes through our whole system if we're lucky enough to survive that long.
>>
>>16765187

did you even read the first fucking line? forget the concept of 'natural' were focusing on intended purpose.

also, headsup, we are not the only two species to have sex for fun.

that being said, i did not claim anything about reproductive purpose, just an 'intended purpose'. the anus intention is to release stool. this is fact. that is the intended purpose of the anus. the anus can be traced back all the way to the dinosaur and beyond that. this is what butts are for.

>if oyu would think this argument through you'd have to say that every sexual act not acted out on the few days a female is ovulating is 'unnatural'

wrong again. my argument was what the intended purpose of the anus was for. not even vag. but lets pretend to use your logic.

if women are only ovulating for a few days, and we did not have pleasurable sex, the species would die because we wouldnt be fucking them often enough. pleasure ensures we keep fucking, and that ensures that they will get pregnant on the correct days.

that is the intended purpose of pleasure during sex: guaranteeing we do it enough to get pregnant.
>>
>>16765197

yes, i know we are designed to be able to vomit. the intended purpose is, like you said, vomiting up things we shouldnt be eating.

but that does not mean we are intended to force ourselves to vomit, say, to lose weight. that is not the intended purpose of our gag reflex. its just something we happen to be able to reverse engineer.
>>
>>16765113
>what i know females dont have any sexual organs in the rear.
No, we absolutely don't.
Girls allow anal - very few actually enjoy it. It hurts like fucking hell, and even when the pain dulls down, there's no positive sexual stimulation, except maybe a little in your imagination.
>>
>>16765189

You are the wind beneath my brown wings.
>>
>>16765202
Your hand wasn't intended for jerking off, why do you masturbate?
>>
>>16765208
ive heard wide & varied reports, many of them including girls who love anal

its possible you simply had bad partners
>>
>>16765217
>Your hand wasn't intended for jerking off
Based on what? It's been scientifically proven that NEED to masturbate to keep their situation healthy and functional.
>>
>>16765217

>your hand wasn't intended for jerking off

i agree. your penis wasn't intended to be masturbated.

>why do you masturbate

because its fun. you arent making an argument against me.

my argument was and still is
>the anus was not intended for anal sex
>but its still great and fun and should be enjoyed by anyone who wants to

we werent intended to live in houses or use glasses either, but im not against it in the slightest.

i am just acknowledging scientific fact of what the intended purpose of parts of our body were. not that there is some moral issue that goes along with them.

what is YOUR issue here?
>>
>>16765217
Your hand was intended for jerking off though.
>>
>>16765208
ive fucked a couple girls that would cum from anal (one with clit stim, one without), so id say it varies from person to person
>>
>>16765208
Plenty of girls do! God knows how or why; I have a fucking prostate and I'm still terrified of anal, but I've met plenty and been with at least one. It's fine if you're not one of them.
>>
>>16765222

>to keep their situation healthy

in what sense? i have never heard this. sure we can develop blue balls, but back before consent was a thing i imagine it didnt matter, it was easy enough just to fuck whatever was close to you.

though its an interesting idea id believe it if i read it in a book for sure.
>>
>>16765234
>back before consent was a thing i imagine it didnt matter
Consent was always a thing, in fact it mattered way more before birth control wasn't a thing. Women did not want to impregnated by any old piece of shit, they wanted top specimens.
>>
>>16765240

yeah, but generally speaking you could just over power them. if that woman wasn't over-powerable you'd find one that was.

i imagine you'd have to be pretty bottom shelf to be the only cave person not getting rape-laid
>>
>>16764974
>Gay sex, for example, is perfectly natural
Holy shit I didnt realize fags were this delusional.
Its just as much of an abnormality in those species.
>>16764947
Yes. Do you want to do it or are you just being a bitch trying to deter him.
Either way it is unfair. Sexual intercourse is all about sexual organs entering each other. Dick is vagina. Not some people like dick in ass and it is a form of intercourse. But that being said it is easy to consider anyone with a dick being penetrated as gay. Two many dicks involved.
>>
>>16765246
>Sexual intercourse is all about sexual organs entering each other. Dick is vagina.
That's just like, your opinion man
>>
>>16764987
Whether it's biologically useless or serves a purpose is pretty hotly-debated. Sex serves other purposes than reproduction. Don't speak so confidently on subjects you know nothing about.
>>
>>16764947
Cause it's not the same. Does he make you lick is ass in return for eating you out?

That aside, you prolly came over as being too insecure to say no. He prolly thinks you were passive-aggressively trying to kill the deal.
Also, going tit for tat makes a relationship seem really shallow and trustless desu.
>>
>>16765293
It's only use is in order to establish dominance. Sex only serves other purposes besides those two in animales of higher intelligence, same with self destructive behaviors.

So it is biologically pointless.
>>
>>16765334

what? im not OP, but what?

>cuase its not the same

its literally the same
>i would get pleasure from fucking you in the ass
>i would also get pleasure from fucking YOU in the ass
>THATS NOT FAIR!!1!

how is that not fair?
>does he make you lick his ass in return for eating you out

no, but generally if ones willing to suck a dick, the others willing to eat vag.

>probably thought you were trying to kill the deal

this is possible though. most men dont expect women to be into this sort of thing and he probably thought you were trying to make a point, even if you werent.

>also asking someone to partake in your fetish because he asked you to partake in his fetish is shallow

what? so she should just let a guy fuck her in the ass because wanting to explore her own sexuality is shallow? he opened up and asked for something she wanted. she opened up and asked for something she wanted. he said its unfair. thats how stupid this is.
>>
>>16765334
>it's not the same.
Buttsex is the same no matter what sex you are, you're getting fucked in your poophole. They both work the same, except men have a prostate. In fact men are more meant to be fucked in the ass because of that so maybe they really aren't the same and men are more built to be fucked in the ass.

Either way OP is in the right.
>>
>>16765025
Guys with bigger dicks have smaller prostates. Makes sense he's not hugely enthusiastic if he doesn't get anything out of it.
>>
>>16765349
Hard to tell if you're a troll or just retarded.

Can you imagine dating someone who says "you owe me for that one" every time you kiss? Approaching a relationship like it's some fucking bank account that's gotta be balanced is just obnoxious, and it makes you seem not very invested in the whole thing.

Sure no one wants to feel like they're getting exploited, but explicitly keeping score is a real bad sign. And mind you I'm not even saying she's wrong to ask something in return, just that posing it as a condition is a real mood killer, in general. ESPECIALLY when you're dealing with shit like intimacy where telegraphing "I don't trust you" easily kills the appeal.
>>
>>16765345
>biologically pointless
actually, its natures birth control
dont want kids? cum in her butt
>>
GIRLS AND GUYS GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS ARE NOT THE SAME THING, FUCK YOU ALL
>>
>>16765755
muh double standard
>>
>>16765345
>It's only use is in order to establish dominance

Na man. Bonobos, one of our closest relatives, have sex to establish friendships, resolve tensions, boredom, for food, etc. Sword fighting, scissoring, orgies, oral. They aren't just having sex to show dominance
>>
OP could satisfy her fetish with my butt
Been told I have a nice one for a guy =)
>>
>>16764947
/adv/ is the only place where you'll be told that your bf is gay for not wanting it up his ass.
SPOILERS no straight guy wants a dick up his ass.
>>
>>16765421
Neither does she
>>
>>16764974
Nigga, tumors are also found on other species, doesn't mean you wanna have one up your ass, does it?
>>
>>16766991
>no straight guy wants a dick up his ass.
Good thing that's not what's being asked of him then.
>>
reassure him that you won't find him less of a man and that you really do want to do it and find it hot.
>>
>>16764947
>butt for butt
I actually think that's entirely fair.
>>
>>16765199
If the man ass wasn't intended for buttplay, how come shoving stuff up there is pleasurable? It is not just a fetish thing, it's purely biological. Milking the prostate makes a guy cum like no tomorrow. I don't think any animals, or women for that matter, that has pleasure centers deep inside their anus. But male humans do.
>>
A guy who takes it up the butt is fucking gay nigga.

I'd of punched a bitch if she even suggested.
>>
>>16765072
If people are afraid of it and become ignorant about it, then they redeem it as something that doesn't belong in this world.
>>
>>16768135
I am a sadist, there is nothing wrong about. Inflicting pain to others is my pleasure.

I spat in my mom's face, I beat the shit out of my sister a thousand times, I hurt my friends. Both physical and psychological pain of others excites me and makes me aroused.

I had a meaningful relationship with a girl I loved and will never stop loving. After a few months of us going out she invited me to a "cup of coffee".
One thing led to another and I was fucking her missionary, I took her hands in one hand and started choking her with the other, she started squirming, spitting, trying to get out of it but I just fucked her harder.

After I came on her tits she threw a fit about charging for rape, how I'm a sicko. I left and never saw her again.

I then found out how stupid the way the world works is and that us, people that accept our traits, will never be accepted in the conservative western society.
>>
>>16768163
It should be a controlled trait, rather than something you let loose. If the world was like how you lived, you'd probably be getting raped by fat, ugly chicks on a daily basis. Find someone who fits you, has the same/similar fantasies. Hell, there are a bunch of things I would love to do that isn't acceptable in society, but there are people just like me and you that would help us fulfill our desires. Yes, society has boundaries, but that's because we are all different, some can handle things better than others and others are just fucking crazy. Society is joke, yes I can agree with you on that, but it's how we stay safe, I guess.
>>
>>16768163
It's one thing to fuck a girl when you've told her of your tendencies and she obliges you, both of you agreeing on a safe word and everything, and it's another to choke her while fucking her when she doesn't know what the fuck's going on. You have issues.
>>
File: 134542187363599.jpg (75 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
134542187363599.jpg
75 KB, 667x1000
>>16768123
nope , here's a vid that will help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiPyMciRWQQ
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.