[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife did an unnecessary breast exam with a male doctor this morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Wife did an unnecessary breast exam with a male doctor this morning and it really pissed me off, and it's still bothering me now.

She has a history of benign breast lumps which she's had surgically removed (by another doctor who happens to be male; whatever). Recently she felt a new small lump in her breast. She made an appointment with a male GP (general practitioner) who had never seen or examined her breasts previously. I told her that I don't prefer a man to look at her breasts, but it would take longer (a week) to see a female. I decided to just accept it under the assumption that breast exams should be nonsexual for male doctors (they are desensitized to naked female bodies after seeing them so much lol, right?)

I go with her to see the male GP and before he does anything he tells us it would be better to be examined by the surgeon, because he knows her history and knows better whether the new lump would be a concern or not. I was thinking, great, we can avoid this guy groping and looking at my wife's tits, but my wife asks him to examine her anyway. So he does, with me and a nurse chaperone with him in the room. Afterwards he says "yes, I feel something, it doesn't seem serious but it's still better for you to follow up with the surgeon", so basically the same thing he said BEFORE doing the exam.

She told me he was a little rough on her (her breasts hurt afterward). He didnt use gloves.

I was in a bad mood afterwards and expressed to my wife that I was angry she requested this unnecessary breast exam. She was very sorry, and I told her I would feel better later, but I'm still pretty mad, especially after going online and finding out that male doctors do in fact often get aroused during breast/pelvic examination of female patients, especially if the patient is attractive (objectively, my wife is about a 6/10)

thoughts please
>>
>>16764554
>objectively, my wife is about a 6/10
He didn't even want to touch her. That's why he said before and after to check with someone else.
>>
My thought is your a controlling asshole who doesn't realize that a doctor sees so many boobs your wife's don't fucking matter. Stop being an insecure little bitch jesus christ.
>>
>>16764554
>Wife did an unnecessary breast exam
>She has a history of benign breast lumps which she's had surgically removed

Troll harder, OPie. Also being jealous over doctors is both beta and pathetic. Also 6/10 isn't anything special so there's no need to get your knickers in twist
>>
>>16764554

My thoughts are:

1: 6/8
2: if not b8, you're fucking insane
>>
>>16764554
Stop projecting your insecurities over your wife. He's a doctor, there's nothing sexual in a breast exam except for what's inside your own head when throwing a fit over this. You'd rather have your wife cut off her tits and pull out her uterus because she didn't do her check ups just so you won't be upset?
>>
>>16764561
>Also being jealous over doctors is both beta and pathetic
because...
>>
>>16764554
>after going online and finding out that male doctors do in fact often get aroused during breast/pelvic examination

Anon, I want you to take this as lightly as you can, but do you happen to be fucking retarded?

Doctor was pissed because he just explained another guy should do it. Your wife wanted a second opinion anyway.

And, oh yeah, people don't get their dicks chopped at med school.
>>
>wife
>6/10

What the actual fuck is wrong with men.
>>
>>16764568
Because you're a retard for getting mad at a doctor who's doing his job. Being insecure if a doctor looks or touches certain parts of the body makes you look really stupid since that's how checkups are done. OP is a controlling douche who looks down on his wife as a person and treats her health concerns as something superfluous.
>>
All the reasons why I believe your behaviour is batshit insane:

1) you're not a doctor, you can't say the exam was unnecessary. A golden rule of medicine is 'Prevention is better than cure' and 'better safe than sorry'. Your doctor knows this, and he knows better than you.

2) that, in your mind, your insecurity comes before your girlfriends autonomy and health is shocking. Youre an awful person.
>>
>>16764583
They're capable of thinking rationally and objectively.
>>
OP you must really lose your shit when your wife goes to a gynocologist for a checkup
>>
>>16764568
Because they are just doing their jobs, most of them see enough titts and cunts to not give a fuck
>>
>>16764554
Wow, you're an insecure idiot. This is like thinking a machanic is going to steal your 2000 Honda Civic if you take it to get a tune up.

Early detection with cancer is important. Even if she's had 10 benign tumors removed there could still be that one that is cancerous. Get over yourself.
>>
Dude, if I was a doctor, examining a hot woman's breasts, and not get a boner, I'd slit my own throat right in front of her.

But remember this: It is immoral for doctors to have sexual relationships with their patients and could cost their high paying jobs.

tl;dr boners are natural, deal with it

If the doctor is female ask to examine your dick for lumps just in case, also invite her to a threesome with your SO.
>>
>>16764619
>This is like thinking a machanic is going to steal your 2000 Honda Civic if you take it to get a tune up.

But dat VTEC
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 235x214
>>16764554
>>
File: 7236163.jpg (60 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
7236163.jpg
60 KB, 375x300
jesus christ OP, you got head problems
>>
>>16764554
Hes a fucking doctor.
>>
>>16764554
Your a total retard. It surprises me that you were able to get married. Hopefully you haven't reproduced yet. The world doesn't need anymore idiots.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.