[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding Extreme Feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: femalesupremacy.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
femalesupremacy.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
I am an extreme radical feminist. I promote hating men, enjoy stories of men being killed by women or being castrated, but I am okay with other gender identities. I hope to one day see a mostly female world. I have more practical visions unlike the only known visions which are old sci-fi novels or Internet satires (Guru Rasa and the Femitheist). I hate all fetish material relating to matriarchy, gynarchy, gynecocracy and female supremacy because it makes a manual search for true believers nigh impossible.

The only real link to people who think like me is Valerie Solanas, but she is not exactly on the same track either.

It seems impossible to even find Forums and the IRCs (which are ideal) are mysterious to me. Even though this is totally not a feminist zone, I thought I would ask just in case I could gather some useful advice. This seems to be the only place where it would be easy to get the level of attention I need for useful results.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (3 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
3 KB, 256x144
>>16764291
Nice meme
So you are willing to take advice from someone you absolutely despise? What a stand up thought process.

I'll tell you why there aren't more people like you; it would literally destroy society, a society that is working to peacably resolve the gender issues that have actual merit, not just some made up bullshit like pay gaps.
>>
>>16764291
>It seems impossible to even find Forums and the IRCs
that's because most no one is like you. you should seriously try speaking with a professional, there is something seriously going on internal the be that extreme, and you should attempt to resolve it.
>>
>>16764291
There are plenty in hell
>>
>>16764305 Agree
>men being killed by women or being castrated
who hurt you? and why are you so compelled to discriminate based on gender?
>>
>>16764291
Maybe you're looking for the wrong term? Try "feminazi"
>>
>ask internet forum for help
>internet forum 95% male
>logic
>???
>>
>>16764307
Kek
>>
File: sadangel.gif (19 KB, 88x22) Image search: [Google]
sadangel.gif
19 KB, 88x22
>>16764311
>>
>>16764291

You'd get better response on /r9k/ or /pol/

1/8 Timmy, try again next school year
>>
File: 1448936146115.png (60 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
1448936146115.png
60 KB, 608x608
>>16764291
Don't shit post an advice board. Keep that crap on /b/.
>>
>>16764291
this is bait but
try tumblr
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>16764291
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
I'm sure there are places on the internet you can find like-minded people, just like any extremist movement. White supremacists have stormfront, neo-nazis have their Idaho compounds, muh soggy knee-ists have their MRA forums. I mean mainstream feminism is already pretty extreme but if you're trying to find the real cold dead heart of it it's gotta be out there somewhere.

>implying it's not already a mostly female world out there
>>
>>16764291
I would imagine that the best thing to do would be to google "feminists that hate men forum" or something like that and I'm sure you'll find lots of people that share your interest. Happy hunting!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.