[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am married, I love my husband and I want to be with him. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444588666573.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444588666573.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
I am married, I love my husband and I want to be with him.

I feel attraction towards his brother, who is very similar to my husband, and is quite handsome.
Since I noticed such feelings, I try to avoid him, I try to be colder with him or be fake-basic with him, trying to just be kind and move on. As I would treat a random person. I also try to imagine he is evil or try to focus in his bad aspects. that worked for a while.

But since he broke up with his girlfriend, he tries to hang out with his brother and comes often home to visit. He is starting to be nicer to me, and I still try to be cold, but it seems very awkward.
Now he gave me a christmas gift, and I truly had to be nicer to him and even gave him a hug, but that just made those feelings greater, even if I have been trying to reduce.
Sometimes my husband seems worried because I try to avoid all contact with his brother: never hug him, or shake hands, and all I say is I get shy.

What do I do? I want to be 100% loyal to my husband, I don't want to have these feelings, and all I find on internet is religious prayers.

any psychological advice? how can I become neutral towards him?
>>
Picture Donald Trump every time you look at him.

>EntourageSceneWithTwinBrotherFuckingBrothersWife.mp4
>>
You don't become neutral. Just practice self control and discipline. Having feelings for others is normal, that doesn't mean you have to cheat. You can't be a cold slab to everyone else just because you're married.
>>
>>16764200

doesn't sound like ur sex life is fulfilling
>>
Feeling itself aren't bad. And if your husband's brother is very similar to your husband it's only natural that you have some feelings towards him also.

None of that will make you any worse as a person. What would do that if you were to cheat on your husband. And it doesn't matter if it's with his brother or someone else. Crushes are normal and happen to everyone. You're in charge of what you do. If you don't cheat on your husband everything will be fine. And the last time I checked you're the one who's in control of that decision.
>>
is it that hard not to cheat on your husbad?
just don't do it
if he's even a half decent brother he would never make a move so just don't initiate
>>
>>16764229
This. Stop making excuses op.
>>
Just ride his dick op, i know want it deeply.
>>
>>16764200
what about telling your husband?

"He's as handsome as you, and I don't know him that much so it's easy to idealize him. I love you and I don't like feeling like this, so get him away from me."

The only thing that could go wrong is if he told his brother, and with new confidence started hitting on you. Of course your husband shouldn't tell him, but if he's so much into cuckoldry that he does, he kinda deserve it.
>>
>I am married, I love my husband and I want to be with him.

Obviously not, because you are thinking about his brother a whole lot more than him. Why do women lie to themselves?
>>
>>16764200
Sounds like you're a slut, op
>>
>>16764200
Just don't be a dumb slut with no self control. It's not hard.
>>
>>16764200
If you weren't a slut, you wouldn't be dealing with these issues. Slut. You should probably tell your hubby that you're a dirty whore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.