[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Ive had this thing for a couple of months. Pliz help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 14545006844391631849870.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14545006844391631849870.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hey /adv/, Ive had this thing for a couple of months. Pliz help.

>inb4 cancer aid
>>
>>16764065
Either cold sores herpes or both. Ask a doctor
>>
>>16764065
I have no idea what body part I'm looking at.
>>
>>16764065
look like cold sores but having them for months would be unusual. go to a doctor.
>>
They might be ruptured salivary glands. I've had one before, and if you have insurance you should probably get them surgically removed or else they might become infected.

When I got mine removed they gave me a ridiculous amount of hydrocodone, so there's that.
>>
File: 1454500720165.jpg (915 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1454500720165.jpg
915 KB, 1440x2560
>>16764065
Is this what you're talking about?
>>
>>16764065
Looks like you sucked too many dicks, OP. Perhaps you should cut down on that and instead stick to hand jobs or taking it in the ass even if you aren't a bottom.
>>
>>16764065
OP if you're still checking this thread, I think it might be a mucocele -- trauma or something causes a small salivary gland to get blocked and backed up. Hard to tell how dimensional it is from your picture. If it's just a white patch (not raised), it could be a persistent aphthous ulcer (canker sore)--although it would be unlikely that this would last more than a couple weeks. My advice is see your family physician if it is causing you irritation. He/she may advise you on draining or removing the damaged salivary gland, in the event that it turns out to be a mucocele.
>>
>>16764065
Could be a canker sore. Or your lip is irritated from rubbing on your teeth. Go get some oral gel and put it on for a few days. and see if it goes away.
>>
>>16764065
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphthous_stomatitis
>>
>>16764082
Cold sores are herpes. And they almost never appear on the inside of the mouth like that. That's more likely a canker sore. But even then OP's looks strange.
>>
>>16764930
Looks like it's in the right place to be a blocked salivary gland to me. For a short-term folk remedy, sucking on a lemon slice or something else sour (those super-sour Warhead candies are good for this) can sometimes stimulate the salivary glands enough to remove the blockage.

Ultimately, though, obviously you need to see a doctor. This is a folk remedy; it often works (if this is in fact what you've got), but it's no substitute for medical attention, it just might help you feel better in the literally-here-and-now.
>>
Pretty sure that's a lip
>>
If it's painful it's likely a canker sore. It certainly looks like one. It's unusual for them to last longer than a week or two so, unless you're putting something in your mouth or doing something with your lips that's causing undue irritation I would recommend seeing an ENT.

Fun fact: I used to get canker sores from a certain toothpaste.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.