[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 19 year old 6'1 165lbs white cis male with a 7 inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1423154577886.jpg (35 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1423154577886.jpg
35 KB, 534x640
I am a 19 year old 6'1 165lbs white cis male with a 7 inch penor, how do I get a girlfriend?
>>
>>16764017
Do you have any preferences?
>>
>>16764017
I talk to girls
>>
>white cis male
Stop saying that like it mattered outside Seattle.
>>
>>16764017
Do you have any personality?
>>
>>16764023
I think so...?
>>
>>16764017
>>16764089
If you do your description didn't mention it. You listed physical attributes including your dick which literally nobody cares about.
>>
>>16764098
I also have blue eyes
>>
>>16764017
None of this matters, given how you didn't say a single relevant thing ... the chances seem bleak.
>>
File: 1434121747402.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1434121747402.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>16764101
Then tell me how to get a fucking gf
>>
>>16764106
By being a confident and interesting guy.
>>
>>16764017
Alright anon, I've been where you've been so I can help to a degree
>step 1
Nobody cares about dick size, or your tumblr cis male BS, acting like you're 5 isn't appealing
>step 2
Learn to be funny and confident, these are your two greatest traits for finding a girl
>step 3
Get out more, online dating is for losers and the success rate to real life versus online is substantial
>step 4
Don't be one of those fake alpha asshats, they can't keep a relationship for more than a month
>step 5 the most important step
Physical looks only help you get to the first date, if your personality is as shallow as your opening message to this thread, well, buy some cats, it'll be the only pussy you ever get
>>
>>16764017
>>16764198
This is advice from someone who's been in a very happy 2 year relationship
>>
>>16764198

where in walmart do i find this personality.. and funny abilities..
>>
>>16764218
Isle 4 or 5, wherever the freezers are these days
>>
>>16764017

When was the last time you actually asked a girl on a date?
>>
>>16764218
What, you mean you weren't handed then by the government? It's almost as if you had to work to get them.
>>
File: the dude.jpg (361 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
the dude.jpg
361 KB, 1280x1024
>>16764198
>Get out more, online dating is for losers and the success rate to real life versus online is substantial
So I usually go to this bar with my mates every friday, but it's a total sausage fest. I don't really like clubs because the girls there are mostly dumb (inb4 hurr fedora). Any suggestions as to where I can meet girls?

>>16764234
Never
>>
>>16764249
>Never

You know what comes next, right, nigga. Anyway, the club and the bar (a different one?) are the standard because people going to these places are also looking to actually meet new people.

What hobbies do you have? If you're being picky, the best bet is to get into group activities or just start going places where people do shit that you like and then - for fuck sake - actually asking girls out.
>>
>>16764249
Try different bars, restaurants, Clubs (i know you don't like them but sadly it works), school clubs/ events (if in college or high school)
But in all these cases there is one commonality, YOU have to approach THEM and show that you're A cut above the rest.

If you're bad at something, you can use it for comedic relief
For example: I cannot dance, at all., scrub tier for all intents and purposes. I used it to try and be funny at a party and made the girl I was trying to impress laugh for a solid half hour.
Lo and behold I had her number later that night and we've been going strong for 2 years
>>
>>16764258
>What hobbies do you have?
I don't have any, I love studying (programming and mathematics), other than that I'm a boring fuck.
>>
>>16764266
I'm very sure you have other interests other than math
Be honest with yourself, what do you like to do in your free time?
Video games, Anime, sports, weight lifting, martial arts etc.
>>
>>16764266

Get some, then. If you can't follow >>16764265, try going to gym for a week or two, maybe hanging out around internet cafés and such. Do whatever you can to actually increase your chances of communicating with other people.

You could like Channing Tatum and be single if nobody sees you.
>>
>>16764282

look* lmao
>>
>>16764282
This, OP

You gotta market yourself as a hot commodity
Have no shame, go out there, have fun, be yourself and be a mature confident and funny man.

Pro-tip: if you curse a lot, like every sentence. Change that, it'll make you sound like an asshole
>>
>>16764290
I've wanted to ask this for awhile, and your post has brought it up perfectly.

You say "be yourself", but also say to be outgoing, confident, and to have fun outside. This is a really big contradiction for me.
How does some one who is shy, awkward, and prefers to stay inside get a girlfriend? The only answers I've gotten is to change myself fundamentally. People have worded it in a way that suggest I'm just "improving" myself, but really it would just be me ignoring the things I find fun and forcing myself to appeal to other people.
>>
>>16764357
So you had the same issue I had years back then.
Okay, at least now we're at the heart of it
OP I'm not telling you to disregard all the things that make you who you are, I'm telling you things that can be tweaked that help you put yourself out there as boyfriend material

You don't have to give up the things you like, nor do you need to change yourself in way that shakes the foundations of who you are. I'm just saying that when you're out with a friend or something, put yourself out there, get involved, it's a skill that goes beyond dating and even into the business world.

Take me for example: I play magic the gathering, warhammer 40k, various video games and despite all these seemingly nerdtastic things, I learned to how to socialize and to make myself known to everyone in the room. I didn't have to discard the things I like, I only had to improve my abilities in interacting with others and having a tougher skin to shame.

I'm not telling you to move mountains OP, I'm only telling you to improve or even tweak certain sections of your personality
>>
>>16764357

See, "be yourself" is kinda of a space-filler. It's just another way of saying "Don't worry about the little things and relax".

It actually worries me that so many people take this advice literally. If you're a crazed axe murderer, no - don't fucking be yourself. Point is - you wanna be a person who others enjoy being around. If and how much that will require you to change your ways depends a lot, from who you are right now and what you want.

There's nothing wrong with prefering to stay in, but being shy or awkward isn't something people find attractive in a conventional sense most of the time. Maybe, somewhere in the world, there's a girl who does, but it's game of odds.

In a general sense, people wanna be around funny, confident people that can talk about interesting things. Hell, introvert\extrovert discussions aside, improving your social skills is something anybody can do - doesn't matter if you rather interact in a chat room or at the bar.
>>
>>16764411
>OP I'm not telling you to disregard all the things that make you who you are, I'm telling you things that can be tweaked that help you put yourself out there as boyfriend material

Let me explain something, he's not OP, I am OP and that was not my post

Some other dude has hijacked my thread
>>
>>16764017
You're still young enough where you can just go off of personality and style. Just try and make yourself look as cool as possible. That's all women really care about before it becomes all about money.
>>
File: Donnie_Azoff.jpg (71 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Donnie_Azoff.jpg
71 KB, 680x478
Also, OP here, and for the whole personality thing, here's what I do:

I don't watch a lot of movies, but whenever I watch one, I subconsciously start to copy the behavior of the characters.

Last character I "became" was Donnie Azoff from the Wolf of Wall Street.

Right now I'm a big fan of The Big Lebowski, so who knows in a month or so I might be acting like The Dude or Walter.
>>
>>16764414
(Btw I'm not op, just another guy with the same problem)
>"put yourself out there"
Another thing I've heard quite a few times.

I think that I've done this. Gone to parties, joined a club, tried to talk to others. All of these things ended with me either being completely bored and detached or fucking up in some way and becoming embarrassed.
People say to "keep on trying" but at this point I'm skeptical that any of the situations are going to end well.

>>16764419
I guess you're right, but that just makes it a decision between doing what I want and doing what other people want me to do.
>>
>>16764470
No idea why I linked to another thread was relying to >>16764411
>>
>>16764438
>>16764453
This is what I get for using an iPad huh?

Take away bits and pieces from each character but no the whole thing, it helps you build a more personalized you
>>
>>16764489
>Take away bits and pieces from each character but no the whole thing, it helps you build a more personalized you
Any other good film characters to do this with?
>>
>>16764453

Jokes aside, movies are good for starting and keeping conversations, but you need to be in a position to start them in the first place i.e out of your fucking house.

>>16764470

See, if you want a companion, you need to enjoy companionship, dude. I'm not saying that some people are blabbering bores but part - a big part - of socializing is being able to see why people enjoy things and express interest in them even if they don't appeal to you.

It's mindset thing, really. If go into any conversation like it's a chore, thinking that will never be able to connect to somebody who doesn't share the same interests as you, chances are that you won't.

I mean, what if you do get a girlfriend? You're just going to get bored and be unhappy the first time she wants to do something you're not into?

Again, if you never express or is able to feel excited about other people, why would the other way around be any different?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.