[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is wrong with my tongue? I practice good oral hygiene and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0845.png (786 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0845.png
786 KB, 720x960
WTF is wrong with my tongue? I practice good oral hygiene and I don't have AIDS. I can scrape and brush it off with a bit of effort, but it comes back within a day, and my tongue feels dry the entire time until it comes back.
>>
>>16763865

It's candida. Aka a yeast infection in your mouth. Stop eating/drinking sugar for a while.
>>
>>16763865
Ask a dentist. Swallow less cum
>>
>>16763865
Looks like an yeast fungus infection.
Go look it up on Wikipedia and then go see a doctor. This can get really worse, with your mouth being flocked yellow inside O.o
>>
When it it start looking like that OP? What changed?
>>
>>16763873

Alright, thanks. I don't eat much sugar to begin with and I only drink water, coffee, and tea with no sugar, so do I need to consume absolutely no sugar at all or something or are there other things that I should avoid?
>>
>>16763880

I honestly don't know...It's been like this for a while, though. I smoked for a long time and assumed that that was the cause, but I quit a year ago.
>>
Try mouthwash and probiotics
>>
>>16763933
I think that bacteria is supposed to be in his bowels. If its been like that for a while seek medical attention
>>
>>16763882
i have that problem from drinking coffee, if i dont have milk after getting rid of it it doesnt come back
>>
Mouthwash and scrub your tongue with baking soda. It will taste bad but it works.
>>
>>16763865
I always thought that was just the food and what-not over the course of the day catching on my tongue, but other anons seem to disagree. I brush my tongue in the mornings with my teeth too, thats gets rid of it and also helps with bad breath.
Godspeed, anon.
>>
you could use a nystatin mouthwash is often used on patients with candida.
>>
Taking antibiotics or chlorhexidine?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.