[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Costume for chubby girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 460x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 460x488
So, adv, what are good costume ideas for short chubby girls? Preferably something that's not too cold cause i will wear it outside. I am at a total loss. Pls help!
>>
costume for what?
>>
>>16763716

try cgl
>>
>>16763716
>Lose weight
>Can wear any costume you want
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>16763716
Sadness from inside out
>>
>>16763786
nah, I like being chubby

infact I'm actually trying to gain weight
>>
Mrs Piggy
Ursula
Jabba the hutt
>>
>>16763808
Bait
>>
a buttered crumpet.
>>
>>16763808
If not bait.
>Have a hard look in the mirror
>Have enough intelligence to realize being overweight is fucking dumb and you have an unrealistic view of life
>Kill yourself
>???
>Profit for the rest of humanity not having to pay for you via taxes, you piece of trash.
>>
What is your rack like?
>>
>>16764110
It was bait. I'm op. I'm actually trying to loose weight but that's not going to be fast enough untill i need the costume (in 2 weeks). I do want to go and i do want to wear a costume. But i don't want to wear anything that looks like those ridiculously ugly fat girls trying to pull of a costume clearly meant for skinny girls. I was thinking about something a bit more "substantial" if that makes any sense. A wiking-girl for example. I mean, i don't need to win a contest or look like the most beautiful girl in the world. There ought to be some ideas that look decent even with a bit of fat, right?
>>
>>16764119
I have very big boobs. E cups. But i don't want to wear anything too slutty (and we will be outside - in winter).
>>
>>16764120
Sadness from inside out.....
>>
>>16764122
Would a German beer wrench be considered too slutty?
>>
>>16764135
That's - actually a cute idea! I'd probably wear the skirt atleast at knee length and wear solid stockings with it but thanks anon!

Other ideas i have come up with: greek costume. (those white and gold tunics with braided hair and stuff)
Medieval girl, an elf (yes, not the most gracefull elf, but whatever). I'm blond, have blue eyes and are fair skinned. I think something "nordic" would suit me best.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 284x405
>>16764135
I think i'm going with the "dirndl". Thanks anon!
>>
This may sound creepy, childish and unoriginal but ... onesies.
>>
>>16764162
Onesie in the shape of some animal*
>>
>>16764162
this may be a good idea depending on what kind of event OP needs the costume for. I don't think it's creepy if it's in a setting where other people are dressing up.
>>
>>16763716
Cupcake?
>>
>>16764153
yes do the Dirndl its perdect for big boobs. But watch out they can pop out easy
>>
File: tyrion.jpg (53 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.jpg
53 KB, 300x450
>>16763716
Dress up in a game of thrones outfit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.