[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl on tinder >She is an exchange student >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7TzvzZC.jpg (73 KB, 319x303) Image search: [Google]
7TzvzZC.jpg
73 KB, 319x303
>Meet girl on tinder
>She is an exchange student
>we decide to go on a date after talking for a couple days (I didn't know she was going to leave in 2 weeks)
>We talk for like 7 hours, great chemistry kiss on the rocks watching the ocean (I'm happy as fuck)
>She tells me she is leaving in 2 weeks but that she doesn't feel bad about it cuz she lives the moment
>we meet again the very next day again at the beach, romantic as fuark, we kiss passionately, I move my hands and feel her boobs, she moves my hands back to her back
>fuark ok, later that night she moves my hands to her ass and pushes my hands signaling that I should press her onto me
>Ok, feels gud.
>when we're together we have good chemistry she seems to be into me (or at least pretends to) conversations are fluid since we have a lot of things in common.
>since then we haven't meet and we message each other from time to time but she seems to not really care about my messages(only responds with 1 line, never starts conversations, I feel like she's not really interested in me and it's only using me to live some romantic bullshit she imagined.

Should I just drop her already?
>>
I'm not a playa.
When I like a girl, I just stick to her and try to make her happy, I'm not dependant or anything but I'm not into hook ups desu senpai.

I don't wanna fall in love with her when she probably using me just to take pictures at the beach with some boy.
>>
Drop her. I bet she wanted sex m8
>>
>>16763695
Why does she stop my advances then?
I was rdy to give her the dick m8, but she kind of slows me down everytime.

A little more info.
She is 16 from brazil
I'm 20 straya
>>
>>16763709
don't fuck a teenager you fucking weirdo
>>
>>16763718
She has probably fucked more people than me

wake up m8, it's 2016
>>
>>16763725
that doesn't mean it's appropriate. as the older person its up to YOU to know better.
>>
>>16763725
Drop her, where are you from? The states?
>>
>>16763734
Australia.

I'm not certain of how many partners she has had desu, but she kisses better than me, she is very mature and seems to be experienced.
I'm 100% sure she had sex before.
>>
>>16763730
All I know is that she is hot, we have a lot in common and she is probably more experienced than me.
Let me enjoy my youth fampai
>>
>>16763675
She is going right? Then be a needy bitch and message her. Have you asked her out again? Doesnt sound like you have. Go out somewhere. Steer the date so you go back to your place or hers. Or get a hotel. Jeez mate you got to be the one to push.
>>
>>16763787
Then what the fuck are you asking here?

You asked if you should drop her he's saying you should drop her. You don't want to drop her.

So why even start the thread if you already knew your answer?
>>
>>16763709
What's the age of consent where you're at?
>>
>>16763725

>Using the current year meme to justify being a pathetic pedo.

she was just having fun you idiot, you are the guy that she will talk to her friends about how she pussy whipped a creepy guy in her exchange stay there.
>>
>>16763927
I decided to drop her.
I'm just saying it's okay to date girls younger than you, I'm not 30 i'm fucking 20 jeez...
>>
4 years is not that fucking much. Think about it. Once your partner turned 20 you'd be 24. Looks normal, is normal, who gives a fuck? But still you there chose the right choice of dropping her. Good for you m8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.