[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I too jealous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Guys i think i have a problem. My gf says that i do not trust her enough and that i am killing the relationship. Last weekend she told me she is having a girls night with Becca and some other chick. But i found our she went to her a guy named Josh (They used to be fuck buddies before we were dating). She said she did not want to upset me because i know he treated her like shit and used her for sex only in the past.
She invited him over for tonight to show me he changed and is a nice guy. But as he arrived he grabbed her butt like pretty hard. I pretended i had not noticed that. He said he was very hungry and my gf wanted to eat sth too. Now i am on my way getting food and drinks and i am worried that they might do something. But i love her and gotta trust her, right?

Sorry for my english, not my first language...
>>
I would not even keep contact with former fuck buddies when I'm in a relationship. Sorry to hear but your gf is disrespecting you OP. As for the butt thing I would have smacked him so hard if I had any respect for myself or my man. There is something wrong with her.

Also she should have been honest from the beginning about who she was hanging out with.
>>
Tell her to either stop hanging out with the guy or it's over. You might as well be getting cucked. He shouldn't be touching her like that, no matter what they did in the past.
>>
shes not your gf
>>
>>16762931

I am scared to drive back and catch them doing sth. But maybe i am thinking too much and she loves me as much as i do her? i dont want to destroy our relationship...shit man
>>
She LIED to you. Your trust issues aren't bc of jealousy. Its because shes a liar. Also who sends their bf out to get food and stays alone with their former fuck buddy?
>>
she's trying to set up a threesome or something
>>
>>16762942

Pic is unrelated. Some Boobs for your advice man
>>
She cheated on you. The fact that he grabbed her ass is proof. As well as the fact that she lied to you. Yes, trust is important in relationships, but she is taking advantage of your trust. It's over.
>>
duuuuude. your gf is 100% fucking this guy.
>>
>>16762943
Its already over man take your medicine.
>>
>>16762943
Holy shit senpai, you are grasping at straws here, she clearly broke your trust by hanging out with a former fuck buddy, he GRABBED her butt INFRONT of you, and now you get chased off to do an errand while they're at YOUR place by themselves, and some how in your mind you still think its going to be okay? that she isn't gobbling his tasty sack right as I type this? Come on man, tell her to fuck off and go do something better with your time, stitch a few braincells together or some shit
>>
cool bait.

saged nigga
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.