[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454334728370.jpg (10 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1454334728370.jpg
10 KB, 200x250
My mom gets mad at me alot due to small things, not normal mad like I just killed someone mad and starts saying I never do anything, I go to the gym on Thursda,Church classes on Wednesday, and boy scouts on Tuesday. On top of that I take all honors and ap classes and get honor roll all year every year. What do I do to get out of this problem.
>>
deport her to argentina
>>
>>16762534
>argentina
I need serious help.
>>
>>16762538
Nigga have you ever been deported to Argentina? Shits a bitch to get back
>>
>>16762528
1)Ask her what she means by that.
Like are you not helping with cleaning the house, or is it's a financial issue.
2) if none of the above are an issue, maybe your mother's personal problems are effecting her behavior.
>>
>>16762528
Dude...just avoid her. When she needs help, help her. Meaning dont sit on your ass in front of a computer while she lugs up 2-3 loads of laundry up 2x flights of stairs. Or if she goes out to cut the grass or shovel snow. You get off your ass and do it. This bitch pushed your fatass out of her cunt...then she has to sacrifice her friends and social life to feed you and wipe your ass...and when kids are unappreciative and dont pull their weight moms tend to get cunty. Do your part, shell get off your ass.

Its not enough to get good grades. You need to make sure your room is nice and neat. Put your shit stained underwear in a hamper. Throw your popcans in the recycle bin. Spray some fucking febreeze in there because it smells like masturbation and B.O.

Wash her car on sunday.

Shell stay off your ass...
>>
Hmm... this is a tough one. The thing parents want most from their children later in life is to see them. Not sure that's true when you live in her house... so you might try giving her the silent treatment. Just don't respond to her at all. You might get punished a bunch, so be prepared to suck up some deprivation for a while. Study a lot and learn to meditate, I guess.

The other advice would be to show her how good she's got it now by really fucking up: skip school, tank your grades, get kicked out of church and boy scouts. But that might also screw up your future which you don't want to do. Maybe there are less drastic steps you can think of that will make her realize this.
>>
>>16762528
Do some little chores around the house. Nothing big - help her wash dishes, or take out the garbage - the sort of thing that says you respect all she does for you.

And there is no such word as ALOT. It's two words.
>>
>>16763799
Deal with it till you can move off to college
>>
psychoanalyze her. Anna Freud's books are classic. My mom stopped fighting with me and took me to therapy. Then I psycho analyzed my therapist who banned me from therapy. Told my mom to give me some space and that I was behaving like a prick probably in response to her
>>
maybe mom is afraid that you are gay--church and boy scouts? seems fishy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.