[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Positive Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
You guys need to be more happy with your lives. Name at least one great thing that has happened to you or something you did that you loved
>>
File: 1453883376793.jpg (49 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
1453883376793.jpg
49 KB, 666x500
>>16762287
Hillary won Iowa
>>
I'm so lonely
>>
>>16762287
I once accidentally masturbated.
>>
I've supposedly saved a few people from suicide a few times, or something. Apparently it's really easy.

>I put an email in the email field for a while when 4chan had that
>later my trip was an email
>now it's not because holy shit that was a bad idea (I never got trolled but what the fuck am I doing following up with random anons on their suicides)
>seriously what was I thinking
>>
I went on a walk with my dog today and the sunshine was warm even in the cold january day, and the sky was a clear and piercing blue.
>>
>>16762287
I spent like 400 bucks on strippers last week and got jerked off by two of them. Also got to feel their tits/ass the entire time. It was great. Ty based disposable income.
>>
Well, I found out that my dad is a peso and is in jail for CP but in finding that shit out, my sister and I were finally able to talk after a year of giving each other the silent treatment. I got my best friend back-- my sister.
>>
I got dumped because i couldn't get a job
Got a job exactly 47 days after

I think i might be actually depressed because i find no joy
>>
>>16762329 unintentionally saving peoples lives is more of a feat than doing it on purpose
>>
>>16762318
Im here man. No need to spill those spaghettis
>>
>>16762326
I just did it on purpose. Cant stop the sticky floor train>>16762432
Bro fuck that ho. If she couldnt see the potential in you while you were struggling she doesnt deserve you when you're making bank. Fuck better loooking bitches. Make jelly
>>
>>16762317 i said post a good thing that happened. Not a tragedy
>>
>>16762333
Drop out of school and be a professional poet. You can make it>>16762387
That is what im talking bout man. Greasy, sweaty tits is everything mang
>>
>>16762389
Theres that silver lining breh>>16762389
>>
Got a hobby that allows me to be creative (gunpla and scaled models) made up my own meditative style of building and just really enjoy the hobby.
Started to be more open at work with coworkers, still lie about things, but most times tell the truth. And ever since i disowned my sister, i havent had a anger outburst in like 5 months, i mean last time i ripped off a button up shirt and made a small hole bigger, but i have not come home full of anger or get angry about my house being a mess and whatnot
>>
i have a great gf, and a great apartment. i also just finished a song. i got a stack of hash brownies in my freezer.

that's pretty much it though.
>>
It seems that I caught a cold and therefore I felt like shit in the morning.

However after an one hour gym session I feel much better now, so I hope that this will last.
>>
Well some days ago i met a girl that i was interested on and now we really like eachother , i just dont know of shes talking the truth , but she kisses me , passes time with me and ocasionaly fucks me so thats nice
I just want to be missiterpreting her actions and she actually loves me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.