[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I have some girl problems here. I've recovered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-02-02-19-29-48_1.jpg (190 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-02-19-29-48_1.jpg
190 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /adv/, I have some girl problems here. I've recovered from a break up, but I'm fucking confused now. This girl and I haven't talked since, besides a few arguements and me trying to get her back a few days after she broke up with me. What should I do with her from now on?
>>
>>16762098
whatever you feel is best
take this as a lesson: if she just wants you as a friend it means you aren't improving yourself
>>
>>16762108
The circumstances here aren't normal for our break up. I've posted this story here a lot, but it pretty much goes that she broke up with me 2 days after she talked to her parents about her sexual assault from a cousin, I freak out and think that telling biological mom about what had happened(she had talked to her bio dad and step-mom) might somehow help her (dumbass move, I know), she then started to hate me and then we argued once 2 weeks ago, and then we haven't talked since. I have no idea what to do here with all this shit. I'm just an 18 year old high school senior.
>>
>>16762139
I might as well add that after the fight, she said that maybe in a month that we could try being friends again. That's the part that gets to me.
>>
fugg man that's a lot of drama. sucks for her but she probably needs professional therapy that you aren't equipped to give her. sounds callous but i would just block her out and move on. relationships are easy come easy go at that age.
>>
>>16762256
Apparently she's going to group therapy now. But she's hanging out with this beta fag who is too much of a pussy to make a move on her, now. She's stopped hanging out with most of her other friends now, and this beta fag is what makes this hard for me and makes me wonder what I should do. (It doesn't help that she has a history of dating other guys after a break up to make her exs feel jealous) Any advice /adv/?
>>
well as I see it you can either

1. cut contact because you want to be her boyfriend and not a friend

2. go with her wish and be friendzoned

if you're gonna cut contact just explain why,nice and honest
>>
>>16762857
I can't do either of those options really, I've cut off contact from her in electronic form, and avoid her in school ever since she argued with me 2 weeks ago. I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck to do in the future after all of this shit settles down. It doesn't help that my entire family dislikes the girl and her family (they think the ex and her family are total loonies). At least the biological mom still likes me, as far as I know.
>>
>>16762887

you can do whatever you want to do
>>
>>16762903
I don't know what to do, man. (~>__<~)
>>
>>16762098
Cut the cord. She broke up so she has 0 entitlement to your friendship nor should she have a expectation of it either. Cold turkey the bitch.
>>
>>16762314

>It doesn't help that she has a history of dating other guys after a break up to make her exs feel jealous

You're 18 so you might not be able to see this but the above is immature. Cut contact and move on.

As for what you can do in the mean time. Anything. Study and do well. Meet new girls. Have fun. You'll look back on this and laugh.
Source: I was in your place once and I took the advice of an older cousin who suggested I cut contact, get hobbies and enjoy life.
>>
>>16762098
You don't have to accept her terms of being her friend. Most guys just take their ball and go home once she busts out the friend card. Tell her that you view her more as a romantic partner, that you want to kiss and touch her.

If she still wants you as her gay male girlfriend, reinforce that you want her as a romantic partner and walk away and you never look back. If she does contact you, make a definite date.
>>
If I were you I would cut contact with her. You are still young and do t need this bullshit in your life rn. But do what you think is best I mean she was straight forward with you and you can still be friends . fuck this is confusing since she was raped by her cousin. Do what you think is best.
>>
What should I do if she tries contacting me again?
>>
>>16764045
Tell her you aren't able to be her friend, that you care about her and wish her well, but that it's best if you cut contact.

No matter what you do, you do not have a future with this girl, you can drag out the inevitable, or get a head start on moving on with your life.

Stop with the teenage drama, don't dwell on it, otherwise this is literally you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlkPpVtiKzQ
>>
>>16764088
It'd honestly be easier if there weren't faggots harassing me at school about it. They heard about how I reached out to some of my ex's friends about her assault (I was trying so hard to get her help), so now they're making fun of me for talking about it with other people. They pretty much say "Hey, my girlfriend was raped!" At me, even if they see me in the hallway. One of them recorded me walking away from him and posted it on Snapchat. They've posted multiple things on Snapchat harassing me. What should I do about that? I'm honestly ready to beat their asses.
>>
Hm
>>
>>16765317
Yeah, honestly, this high school drama fucking blew up when it didn't need to. I just want to have a nice graduation year, but this shit is just too much right now.
>>
>>16762098
Step 1. Cut Contact completely.
Step 2. Figure out what to do next when you achieve step 1.
>>
>>16765389
Already did step one. She's blocked on all forms of media, and the only way she can message me is through direct email or talk to me in person.
>>
>>16765431
Tell her not to talk to you anymore if she tries to contact you again. That usually does the trick.
>>
>>16765518
What about the harassment issue? I'm tempted to confront her and the harassers about it, and I'm really tempted to kick their asses. They've gone too far and I'm going to lose my shit soon.
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>16766323
So don't do anything about the harassers? That seems like a bad idea since they're already snapchatting videos of me walking away from them with the text "butthurt faggot"
>>
>>16766567
You have nothing to gain from violence and everything to lose. You should report them to administration and push for expulsion, if anything.

It is bullshit to live with right now, but once highschool is over you NEVER see anyone. All that matters is you graduated and your grades.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.