[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a food delivery person, would you mind being tipped with $1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pizza-delivery-man.jpg (377 KB, 900x646) Image search: [Google]
pizza-delivery-man.jpg
377 KB, 900x646
As a food delivery person, would you mind being tipped with $1 coins instead of cash?
>>
Use you common sense OP

Is it quarters? Shit, why don't you just ask them?
>>
>>16761878
I think it'd be cool to get some

But of course I'd waste a good half hour looking up the dates on them and seeing if they were vauluable
>>
>>16761907
"$1 dollar coins" not quarters
>>
>>16761878
I'd rather you tip me in pennies so at least I could put them in a sack and proceed to beat you to death with it.
>>
>>16761878
It's money, who cares? As long as it isn't foreign currency or fucking monopoly money, quit bitching.
>>
would not mind in the slightest, better than getting a bunch of fucking nickels
>>
depends how far im going and if im getting paid to deliver to you. otherwise tip me more than a goddamn dollar for gas and wear/tear alone
>>
>>16762024
the place im ordering from is about a mile away from where i live and i planned on tipping with the 3 one dollar coins that i have.
>>
>>16762024
he said $1 coins, plural. I agree though, 1-2$ is a really shit tip if you have to drive far away
>>
>>16762046
Op here
I agree i always try to tip my delivery people well especially if they are coming from a few miles away and/or the weather is bad. But i think that 3 dollars for a 10 dollar order and driving about a mile is pretty good.
>>
>>16761878
I used to deliver pizzas. I did a church order every week and they'd tip about $15-20 and most of the time at least $5 was in quarters. I'd just change it out at the store for cash... It's what any driver is gonna do. Money is money, it all spends the same. I never carried if people tipped in change as long as it was a good tip and not pennies... Only an asshole would tip in pennies on purpose.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.