[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to pick a good trip/name?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 517x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 517x268
Feel like maybe I don't like any I used so far. I want something very me but it's hard coming up with good ones. Ideas? Suggestions? There really should be a guide linked on homepage desu
>>
It's not that hard to come up with a retarded tripname.

Fuck, I did it.
>>
>>16761540
Tripfags are scum of the Earth.

See:Truckerfag. Probably a serial killer preying on hookers and hitchhikers.
>>
>>16761548
Yeah but I don't want a retarded name. Want a nice one that clearly exemplifies my best characteristics? Or something.

>>16761561
Funny you should mention him. He suggested I trip up again, and is the reason for the thread existing.
>>
This is really serious someone please help.
>>
>>16761676
TheOnlyLonelyOne. Its good 'coz it combines your real life status with your pretentiousness
>>
>>16761684
Pretentiousness? What makes you think I'm pretentious. And also why would I be lonely
>>
>>16761580
Want a nice one that clearly exemplifies my best characteristics?
faggotfag
>>
>>16761687
Just post as anon.

Fucking attention whores, I swear.
>>
>>16761687
Well for a start when you copied my big word you also copied the spelling mistake...
>>
>>16761580
cocksure dickthief
come proud and cum loud
cummaster ballkisser
cum all ye faithful
cum farmer, harvester of cum
cum cheeks @hot_slut_fucker
cum blast me and make it snappy
cum Cranmer cock slammer
cum cruiser
cum did 9/11
Cum detective: hot on the trail
>>
>>16761696
This is for me though, not you.

>>16761702
I don't like the whole anon thing. Don't understand why we aren't all forced to pick names. It would make a lot of things easier.

>>16761711
Hmm?
>>
>>16761721
I like semen but don't really want an overtly sexual name.
>>
>>16761725
"I barely had any dicks inside me"
>>
>>16761730
Let's be serious please.
>>
>>16761835
secret cum lover
>>
>>16761722
If you don't like the whole anon thing, don't use this site. That's the whole fucking point.
>>
>>16761839
Get off the sex stuff lol

>>16761849
Apparently it's not the whole point, because they let us use names and trip. Was clearly intended
>>
>>16761856
seminal partisan
clandestine adherant of jism
>>
File: jerkcity6203.gif (152 KB, 575x573) Image search: [Google]
jerkcity6203.gif
152 KB, 575x573
Aspire to something greater than tripfaggotry.
>>
sædboy
>>
>>16761856
It's there so you can use when relevant. It wouldn't be such a problem if you tripfuckups could stay on topic but instead the intent is to derail threads for attention. Case in point: dogfucker
>>
>>16761886
I have no idea what you're talking about. Dogfucker? Anyway I'm feeling tired. Thread got stupid unfortunately.
>>
There is only one good name in this place, and that is Anonymous. It needs no trip, and neither do you. That's the custom around theae parts: names and trips are for specific situations that most of us never encounter. Even if you should need one, you pick it up for that situation only, you do not use it in other contexts, and when that situation ends, so does the name.
>>
>>16761930
No I don't like that. I'll trip up once I think of a good name and it will be much better. You'll know my posts and get a sense of who I am, assuming I post much.
>>
While I have the thread going I may as well ask for some more advice. I'm taking some difficult courses this semester and in one class the professor told us that we should be spending 20 hours each week on the material. I spend maybe 5ish hours each week just reading the book and doing homework and then feel burned out. My grades are starting to slip probably as a result of not spending 20 hours studying this stuff. But I kind of feel almost indifferent about it.

What should I do? If I quit school I'll be basically screwed. Can't live on the wages I earn now really. But it feels hard to care right now, and motivation comes in spurts. In other classes it was easy to get A's which is what I'm used to. But now I NEED these classes and it's going to be this hard from here on out. Maybe I should switch majors and become and accountant.
>>
>>16761982
Kill yourself. Didnt even bother to read your shit, pathetic tripfaggot
>>
>>16762110
Hey thanks for posting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.