[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a racist if I call my girlfriend a nigger and mistreat her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1409604817744.gif (426 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1409604817744.gif
426 KB, 500x500
Am I a racist if I call my girlfriend a nigger and mistreat her if it turns her on? My girlfriend is black if it wasn't obvious.
>>
nah nigga
>>
>>16761444
nigga, nah.
>>
>>16761444
Nooo just nooo. Unless She can call you whitey cracker fag and beat you in reverse role play!!!! : )
>>
>>16761444
If it turns you own get that bitch out in the field.
That okra ain't gonna grow itself.
>>
>>16761444
Nope. Niggers were bred to be subservient to us Whites. You're just reminding her of her place and natural order of things.
>>
Kinky ass fetish, but naw, I wouldn't say its racist.
>>
that's hot as fuck op
>>
yes.

is it inappropriate racism? depends on the girl.
>>
File: 1415384309113.jpg (37 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
1415384309113.jpg
37 KB, 615x615
idk, but I wonder if it's different if a woman does it?
>>
>>16761444
It's only racist if you genuinely look down on/hate blacks (or any other ethnic group for that matter).
If it's just kinky bedroom stuff you're awwwright.
>>
>>16761444
Nah, you're just playing.
>>
Submission and domination are the basis of sex, and you're just playing up that dynamic bro.

Honestly, it would be more racist NOT to do it just because you were afraid of being "offensive." Get over yourself and help the bitch cum dawg, pwn dat ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.