[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to seduce a guy as a fattie/uggo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 748987978798.jpg (206 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
748987978798.jpg
206 KB, 600x443
How do I make a guy fall for me if I'm not physically attractive?
>>
>>16760236
If the guy's history tells you that he doesn't like chubby/ugly girls then you should meditate wether he's worth the effort of losing weight or not.
>>
Offer to suck dick or become attractive.
>>
Find someone who actually wants to be with you and whom you have chemistry with.

If interest isn't requited, you move on.

>feel free to try to become more attractive I guess, if by that you mean like losing weight and getting better with makeup
>>
Is losing weight an option? if not why not?
I've met a few fat girls that were very attractive but they weren't super fat, maybe you are not THAT fat. If you are at an okay or slightly above okay weight you can work on that. And maybe adopt a geek nerd look but don't over do it. Don't be an annoying piece of shit like many wannabe geeks/nerds. But you can wear makeup and those big black nerds glasses, and dress right to get points I think. And aim to have the personality of a perfectly sane normal person.
Just saying this from my experience as a guy and the fat girls I've met.
>>
>>16760260
I just seem to be unable to give up sweets or junk food for longer than 2 weeks and I can't work out much because my leg and spine are fucked up and hurt like son of a bitch whenever I do something more than walking for 20 minutes without a break

>>16760245
He has almost no history, his ex was slim but that was five years ago and he's been single since (no ons or fuck buddies either)
>>
>>16760274
every time you want to eat that stuff just stop and think about how attractive you will eventually look if you don't
>>
>>16760274
>unable to give up sweets or junk food for longer than 2 weeks

I hate this line of thinking. Drop the candy bar fatty. It's literally that simple.

And if you're a big girl just ask him out. He either wants to push it or he doesn't. You're not going to unveil some sort of hidden personal quality that he loves about you. Let him fuck you and don't be too clingy, and he'll be down to hang out more often.
>>
>>16760274
>I can't work out because my leg and spine are fucked up and hurt like a son of a bitch
Bitch I had back surgery that I never recovered from and Osgood Schlautter in my knees and manage 2-3x 45min walks a week plus pilates twice a week.
It's called willpower. Motivation. Having a goal like... idk... wanting men to be attracted to you that you would actually be attracted to should be motivation enough.
Don't be lazy.
>>
I know lots of ugly whales with husbands.
>>
>>16760330
Lmao, good for you but I was told by a three different doctors that I can't do any excessive excercises or even walk bigger distances because it will fuck up my leg and spine problems even more and I'll end up on a wheelie paralysed because my spinal degeneration is non operational so good riddance

>>16760297
>>16760297
>>16760307
I guess you are right but I use food as comfort when I'm stressed or sad so idk, its hard to give it up
>>
>>16760390
Lol, highly doubtful a doctor would tell you it's better to have excessive weight rather than exercising regularly. Being overweight causes MORE problems for your joints, especially your spine! ANY doctor would agree with what I'm saying, and I'm not even getting into what your diet does to inflammation, how much weight you retain or what consequences eating fatty foods does to your heart and digestive tract.
I'm not saying that you have to run a marathon once a week but simple weightraining, swimming, and light cardio would be reccommended by any physical therapist and doctor.
Keep scarfing down the sweets and making excuses about exercising while you watch fitter girls take the guys you lust over.
If you ever do lose the weight you'll look back and say "Wow... Why did I waste so many years being fat?"
>>
>>16760390
>told by a three different doctors that I can't do any excessive excercises or even walk bigger distances
OK
Just walk shorter distances more frequently. 15 minutes twice a day.

Plus, choose more vegetables and fruit in place of carbs.

Where there's a will there's a way. It's true. Determination is the key.
>>
>>16760407
Not OP.
I have problems to the joints (a form of arthritis). Lifting and most gym activities are out of question, running and cycling too, and walking more than 45 min/1 hour causes me infinite pain.
It made me really overweight but I lost almost all the weight (I am now 5 or 6 kg overweight, instead of 55) with a good diet and swimming.

>>16760390
OP, go to therapy and talk about your problems instead of binge eating. If you need comfort when stressed, talk to your friends, listen to music, have a car drive and yell, clean the house. If you really want to eat, binge fruit or veggies.
Do not find excuses.
>>
>>16760236
Army men love fat women. We don't have many options...
>>
>>16760374
You already know how that happened. Got married lol can get fat now.
>>
The exact same way that a man seduces a woman. By being fun and interesting and exciting and creative, by listening to him and understanding him, by having a lifestyle that is independent and healthy and balanced and successful. The only thing that would be different if you were more attractive is that you would have an easier time having one night stands or settling for being a trophy wive.
>>
>>16760236
Actually,there are no ugly girls unless you have some distinguishable problems with your body like obesity, you have one arm and so on. Any problem with appearence can be fixed by a diet and finding suitable style.
>>
File: Now-I-can-get-fat.jpg (123 KB, 629x944) Image search: [Google]
Now-I-can-get-fat.jpg
123 KB, 629x944
>>16760374
>>16760464
a timeless classic
>>
>>16760478
I wish we lived in such a balanced and hopeful world. A non-obese and non-amputee person can be ugly. There are a lot of things about attractiveness that we internally process but just don't realize when we look at a face. The shape of the nose and the chin are some of the biggest factors that we cannot change with diet/exercise and which define how attractiveness is perceived. The entire business of plastic surgery exists because of these factors.
>>
>>16760407
>I'm not saying that you have to run a marathon once a week but simple weightraining, swimming, and light cardio would be reccommended by any physical therapist and doctor.

You are an idiot, holy shit. Yeah, all my docs told me to lose weight via dieting only. I have chronic discopathy and congenital spinal stenosis with some complications on the way and any more serious forms of activity can fuck my shit up senpai so basically I've been prohibited to do anything more seriois than walking since I was a kid.

>>16760455
>>16760474
>>16760478
good pieces of advice, danke folks
>>
Since everybody else told you to lose weight ( a significant life improvement) I'll say develop some hobbies. Make dominated ones help. If you have nothing to offer but your personality then make it worthwhile. Don't be a bitch, be kind and sweet.

Learn to cook nonfatty shit. Fake confidence to approach men.

Take care of yourself. Do your make up, keep your nails pretty, take care of your hair and wear decent clothes even if you look like shit, you look way better when you try.

If you are actually serious about wanting to change your bad eating habits then surprisingly reddit comes in handy.
reddit.com/r/loseit
reddit.com/r/1200isplenty

Get a myfitnesspal account, there's a phone app that you can install so you can log whenever.
>>
>>16760236
one quick adv for all girls b4 I have to go quickly:

what MANY men (cubconsously) reALY find attractive is how a girls MOVES.
how you move your hips when you walk, how you stand still. putting your chest (prefferably with boobs) forward. how you bend at your hips and NOT your waist.

and not being fat is also kind of like realy attractive so I don't know how you'll do that...
>>
>>16760390
>I can't do any excessive excercises or even walk bigger distances

which means of course that they told you that NON-EXCESSIVE exercises are fine, as are shorter distances. You're just making excuses for being a lazy fuck, but hey- that's not what this thread is about:

the best way to attract a man if you're too lazy to be healthy, I think is basically to be very sweet and accommodating, be a good partner in the sense that you make their life easier (like say, having a good job, doing housework, doing finances, being social support, etc) so they have a reason to stick around.

Another thing you could 'give' is allow them to chase and fuck other girls so long as they don't spend too much time doing it and always come back to you (i.e. protect yourself). That would be a huge draw as a man and would make up for being a fattie.

You can also aim lower - whoever this guy is, it sounds like you'd need to aim a little bit lower than that to hit your equivalency. That's no guarantee of finding someone who's not a douche, but it'd be a more balanced relationship.

Anyways, here's a final tip for eating healthy: exploit your laziness. I have zero ability to not eat shit food, but what I do is when I go to the grocery store I never buy anything shitty, only healthy food. That way when I get hungry, there's nothing shitty to eat and I'm too lazy to go to the store to get fat/sugary foods. This makes me lose weight.

good luck shamu
>>
Start grooming a young boy until he's old enough and you're set. Husband+sex for life.
>>
>>16760236

diet and exercise
>>
Get healthy and stop making excuses, get over your female privilege and fat privilege.

No one has to find you attractive if you're not. And you can't just trick someone into thinking you are
>>
>>16760236
What does uggo even stand for?

Show some personality, have some good friendly time with him, then get him drunk and have "nothing barred" sex.
>>
>>16760236
Could always find a blind guy. Or become a feminist and get a tumblr and blame men for why your ugly.
>>
>>16760236
do anything in bed for him. Anything.
>>
>>16762064
This

Entitled cunt
>>
how uggo and fat are we talking here.

Alot of girls that are chubby discredit all their beauty because they are heavy. There are so many beautiful women out there that are borderline fat. If you are one of them, then you just need to find someone who appreciates that. If you are beyond that point of obesity, bring it down a notch.

If you are actually ugly (doubt it) then you are probably fucked.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.