[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Valentines gift ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453387537455.jpg (34 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
1453387537455.jpg
34 KB, 480x464
What's something I could get my girlfriend instead of roses?
>>
Go on ebay or amazon and buy one of those make up packs. She probably hasn't updated that shit in awhile. Win for both of you.
>>
hire a mariachi band
or buy a hitachi
>>
What is she into? If she's a basic bitch, jewelry. Other than, we need more info on her to give good suggestions.
>>
>>16760098
Get her a card and write in it that her real present is a surprise that isn't ready yet. That'll gain you at least three months to work out what your own girlfriend likes.
>>
Anal beads
>>
>>16760098
a bull.
>>
>>16760098
scratch off tickets. BAM
>>
For christmas got my gf a jar with a hundred hearts I cut out that had something I love about her on each one.
Last year I turned the bath into a spa (lavender bubble bath, glass of wine, rose petals, candles) and her bedroom into a massage parlor and made her dinner.
This year I got a smartphone projector and I'm making a drive in movie with a bedsheets in the backyard for her.
>>
I don't really care about valentine's day, so handmade things are the best gifts someone can get me. Things like >>16760404
>>
>>16760098
A wedding ring
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.