[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My crush is dating a bottem level fatty, what do I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 160x240
My crush is dating a bottem level fatty, what do I do
>>
Get fat and crush your crush's crush.
>>
>>16759913
Figure out what the fatty is doing right that makes him attractive to her and try to become that sort of good person.
>>
>>16759929
You think he's into bloated women? She seriously is fat as fuck and ugly as fuck.
>>
>>16759933
This is probably why he isn't with you, you're a cunt.
>>
>>16759932
A friend of mine is friends with both of them... She says the girl is oblivious to how fat and ugly she is and he plays along treating her like a trophy girl. Seriously he bought her new earrings, and a bunch of clothes that women her size have no business wearing... She also cooks, cleans for him... I don't really get it... Like cooking and cleaning shouldn't be a big deal... Maybe its something else...
>>
>>16759940
Maybe she's a nice person and not a vapid whore, like yourself :').
>>
She is wifey material, unlike you! You stupid whore! Also it isn't your business to interfere in their relationship.
>>
What are you, 13? If you're older than that and still don't get why people fall in love with not so attractive people you should probably stay away from relationships altogether.
>>
"How come my crush is with a fatty instead of a shallow and shitty ass person like me?"
>>
Probably because you're a total bitch, OP.
He's not interested, he will never be interested. Clearly, you two aren't meant to be together. Pack it up and move on.
>>
>>16759940
Maybe she wakes him with blowjobs.
>>
i dunno guys i would take a shallow and vapid person over a fat one any day
>>
>>16760078
Hey OP how's it goin'?
>>
Don't listen to them OP, you're not shallow for pointing out the girl is fat.
The fatty is probably the bad shallow person.

It's not rare to see a nice looking guy with a fat ugly gf because fat/ugly have nothing to lose and they're often the manipulative kind.

If she really is that ugly, the guy probably has problems himself, maybe loneliness, depression, lack of self worth etc, so they probably deserve each other you don't need him.
>>
>>16760104

This, op looks like a wonderful person, 10/10 wife material, shame on him that he picked a fatty who treats him like a god over such a amazing person like op.
>>
>>16759940
>Like cooking and cleaning shouldn't be a big deal
Shit, that's major brownie points with some guys.

Also honey, you sound like a vapid bitch.
Stop hating on the girl because she beat you to the punch.
Maybe she's nice and takes care of him.
You do you and let him be.
>>
>>16759913
Is he a traditionally attractive young man? Is it not possible that he felt like that was the best he was ever going to get?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.