[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl I'm dating kissed with her ex of four years after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1431090201737.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1431090201737.png
537 KB, 692x577
So a girl I'm dating kissed with her ex of four years after we broke up. She used coke and confessed they kissed.
She started crying in my arms after she confessed. We've decided to give it a go again but I'm getting unsure if I can do this. She says she has no attraction to him at all and wants me. Seems genuine. Still I think she's a total cunt for meeting up with her ex, who is batshit insane and abused her in the past.

What do?
>>
>>16759746
I think it's petty to be so resentful over a kiss, if that's all that happened. You broke up with her, she thought it was over and was confused and lonely. How is she a total cunt for meeting up with someone after you broke up? Did she break up with you or the other way around?

...Just stay broken up.
>>
You were broken up. That was your fault not hers. But she sounds messed up anyways.
>>
Drop her. Shouldn't even have considered getting back together, let alone ''takng her in your arms'' kissing another dude 4 hours after you break up. ''Seems genuine'' in this case is as genuine as the ''seems legit'' meme. Stop being idiotic and move on. Coke AND kissing an abusive as fuck ex? Enough Red Flag to make Mao consider not shooting up your family for not paying to live.
>>
>you guys were broken up

sorry, what? what did you expect?
>>
People do dumb things on coke and aren't themselves. Make sure she doesn't do it again and you should be good

Although from the sounds of it you might be better off looking for someone who isn't damaged goods
>>
>>16759765
>>16759758
i hate people like you

>i'm single now that means i must fuck anything with a pulse almost immediately, right? wooo yay being single!
>>
>>16759776
How does a kiss while being on drugs equate to sex? People handle emotional things like break ups very differently. She didn't have sex...
>>
>>16759761
>4 hours after you break up
not OP but it's
>her ex of four years after we broke up
not
>her ex four hours after we broke up
>>
Huge red flag. Sorry to say it but either the abuse story is a lie/exaggeration (why wouldn't you cut someone out of your life after that?) or she's pretty fucked up. Either way I wouldn't bother
>>
She sounds like damaged goods but if you are into that stuff then might as well go for it.
>>
>She used coke.

Trash, dump her OP.
>>
you stay together
you're at a bar, come across ex
she's excited to see him
you don't want to make it awkward
hang out
drink
actually having fun
end up at his place
he has coke
do coke
drink more
do more coke
slowly become paranoid
withdraw from conversation
they don't notice
>>
Ok, so why did you guys break up?

You could see this as a sign that, even while not in a relationship she felt loyal to you above others.
>>
OP Here.

Well we broke up because she works in a bar where her ex works. I had trust issues.. well the main reason we broke up is she stood me up on new years and ended up in a party where her ex was too.

The crazy thing is the guy is an alcoholic, he did abuse her and he invaded her privacy long after their break up. Yesterday we had a talk at a café and she came clean about kissing him and doing coke. Cried her eyes out and told me she loves me and has 0 attraction to him.

I'm still not sure how I feel, from a self respect point of view. Sure we weren't together but her doing coke and kissing him.. hopefully not more, as I am developing trust issues again, it's not the way to handle it. Hey break up with my boyfriend let's hang out with my ex yidde yadda.

She's young, 22. I'm closing in to 30 and just know what can happen if you do or use certain things. I really do have the idea she learned her lesson but I am afraid I'm gonna end up being insecure about this.

I know she does love me, and she loves our sex.. but for me yesterday was.. well it changed something in me. Still I care for her and I think I love her but not sure what to do.

Thanks everyone for your replies. It does help a lot to get things sorted in my head.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.