[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even make such a transition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 654687654378909876545.png (1 MB, 1500x748) Image search: [Google]
654687654378909876545.png
1 MB, 1500x748
How do you even make such a transition
>>
finish shaving put on glasses and look down.
>>
Get a decent haircut, stop dressing like a teenager.
>>
File: woman_exercises_for_6_weeks.jpg (239 KB, 652x1122) Image search: [Google]
woman_exercises_for_6_weeks.jpg
239 KB, 652x1122
> take a shower
> get a hair cut
> put on glasses

pic related
>>
Went from a 5 to a 8.5
>>
Female here, is it weird that I find the before picture much more attractive? The right side image looks like a pretentious faggot, the left looks like a nice chill scruffy stoner dude. The left to me just looks like a try hard with knit picky tastes and a "better than you" attitude.
>>
>>16759349

People are attracted to all sorts of random stuff, there's no formula. Women are a subset of people so that is normal to feel like you feel, do not worry.
>>
>>16759065
he was already a good looking guy, he was just unintentionally making himself look like a weirdo

dude on the left looks like he listens to slipknot and hates his dad

dude on the right looks like he has a good job and donates to charities regularly.

the only real difference is a haircut, clean shave, and some nice rims
>>
>>16759349
you're probably just ugly and the right dude seems unnattainable
>>
>>16759349
Straight male here, I agree guy on the right looks like a fag lol. Left guy seems like a guy I might strike up a conversation with
>>
>>16759349
>>16759065
I don't like either to be honest.
>>
>>16759663
No, he looks gay. He looks stuck up and gay...
>>
>>16759065
I follow him on twitter and have him on snapchat lmao
>>
guys only say other guys are gay when they see them as a threat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.