[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Financial plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (33 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33 KB, 469x313
I NEED to move out of my parents home, but I don't really don't know how to do it.

I have a debt of $465 usd and another of $400 and I make like $82 per week.

What would be the best financial plan I could do? I need to move before April ends and finish the first debt in three months
>>
you make 82 a week?

wtf get a real job then move out
>>
>>16758936
Here in my country is like the normal thing. I have wanted to get another job, but it could be hard because I will have my degree until May, maybe
>>
>>16758971
Well you better be applying for a job for when you have your degree then!

Can you work more / do more shifts at your current job?
>>
>>16759748
Of course I will get a new job as soon as I get my degree. In my current one I can't work more cause is full time already and don't give any extra hours
>>
>>16758876

Living on your own with that much money - no debt - would be a challenge already. Interns at my store earn more than that and our currency is worth jackshit at the moment.

You need to freeload somewhere until you manage to pay those 865 and then get a better source of income. Try to arrange something with a friend until you've got shit figured out - failing that, there's only charity groups.
>>
Credit card, rack up debt, declare bankruptcy.

Profit
>>
>>16758876
If you can't get another job, you really have no choice, unless you can freeload off of a friend or significant other.

Bottom line: You need more money to live on your own. If you can't find another job, can you get a loan from your parents or other family member?
>>
>>16760313
If I could get a loan, would it be better to use it to pay my debts? Or to move out?
>>
>>16760533

You cant move out until you have more income, or else you will struggle. And you need at least, trust me on this. You NEED at least one month of emergency funds stored up in case anything happens. My bank told me ideally three months saved up, but I never managed to save that much. One month saved up is the minimal requirement, or else you will struggle if something comes up (and it always does).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.