[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl who's 17 almost 18 >in all her pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 224x250
>talking to girl who's 17 almost 18
>in all her pictures when she was 16 are hot as fuck (no creep)
>her recent photos don't look as good
>she didn't get fat she just looks like a totally different person

What the hell I looked and her pictures from 83 weeks ago are all hot as fuck and the ones posted 40 weeks ago don't look as good. What should I expect
>>
Post pics please.
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 2048x2048
Plz no bully
>>
>>16758816
>40 weeks ago

nigga she could look like a different person altogether.

>>16758889
like i can discern anything from either of these photos.
>>
>>16758889

She literally looks the same. Are you retarded?
>>
I noticed this too, a LOT of girls who I thought were hot in middle school look much worse now that they're 18, and it's not me who changed since I looked at their older pics and they still look hot to me there.

It doesn't happen to all girls, there are some that look just as good or better in HS as compared to hoe they looked in middle school, but most seem to look less hot now.
>>
>>16758889
different makeup and hair- but looks the same.

Also, care to get pics more similar in lighting??
>>
This fucking thread, AGAIN?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.