[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't I just give up on it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (2).jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (2).jpg
60 KB, 800x600
I'm an ugly fuck without a future. The only girl that ever loved me was some fucked up broad an ocean away from me, and she ended up dumping me after 7 months.

Everyone else seems to just fade away from my life while my tall schizo chad friend finds himself in relationships all the time.
>>
If you think you're ugly, work on your appearance. Give up the bandannas and army jackets. Wear better clothes. Work out. You can do it bro. You're not ugly for sure, but many of us lack style.
>>
>>16758739
I don't dress that way regularly, I just slapped together a bunch of shitty clothes because I was bored and I thought it'd be funny.
>>
>>16758725
Lose the bandana and military jacket, shave, and dress fucking normally.

I cringe just looking at your pic.
>>
>>16758746
Why post a photo of you dressed shitty and posing awkwardly? How do you normally dress?
>>
>>16758782
I guess this is close to how I dress?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>16758790
Goddamn you sleep deprivation.
>>
>>16758797
You're not ugly but you look like a mugger. Are you here from /k/ too?
>>
>>16758823
N-no

Yes ...

Can average looking guys get an average looking gf?
>>
You're not ugly, at all.
Is there something wrong with your hair? If so, go to a good barber.
Trim your beard.
Dress better. Buy clothes that fit you well and not oversized stuff. Buy jeans, chinos, shirts, jumpers, t-shirt, hoodies, jackets, polo. They should be your size, not oversized as the ones you're wearing now. Keep things simple: plain stuff without brands or whatever. Go for simple colors: black, white, burgundy, dark green, blue, gray, beige, brown.
>>
>>16758797
You look like a Syrian Refugee famo
>>
Grill here
You're fucking gorgeous, no lie.
The problem might be that grills are really shy sometimes. If I was in the same room as you i would be looking at my shoes, so nervous, you'd never know I was attracted to you.
I would never tell anyone even online that they are gorgeous but I only just found 4Chan and it's anonymous so it's hard but easier than if I saw you in real life I guess..
>>
>>16759094
OP, here, p-pls tell me it's not too late

NEW YORK
W
W

Y
O
R
K
>>
>>16758797
you look alright man, just clean up your dress and run Oscar Issac game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.