[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some advice please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1435120754653.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1435120754653.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>have group of friends at uni
>one of which is my best friend at uni
>also have another friend, we're fairly close
>last week, best friend and 2 other friends (male and female) did MDMA and had a deep group chat about life, they really opened up to each other and bonded (it wasn't planned, it just happened and they rolled with it)
>I was miles away when this happened, at my actual home
>all of them know that I wished I was there at the time to join them, but I physically couldn't
>just got wind that they're planning on doing it again
>they didn't tell me that they're going to do it again
>I asked my best friend about it
>ghosts me on Facebook for the whole day (he was online but just ignored my message, didn't reply)
>message him again, this time calling him out on ignoring me
>he said the male friend wouldn't want me there, even though I like to think I get along with him very well, and was on the verge of calling him my second best friend
>I have done literally nothing to give myself a reputation of being un-trustworthy or gossipy

What do I do now, /adv/? I'm extremely upset that male friend would think that of me, even though I like to think I have been nice to him, and not done anything to upset him.

Now here I am, sitting in my room, horribly upset about possibly losing the close bond of me and my best friend & male friend, and being condemned to shitty generic friendships with the rest of the normies at this uni. Please help.
>>
Bump, please help /adv/
>>
Maybe they think you aren't down to do any drugs and it would be awkward? Tell them you want to join. Ask him if the other guy doesn't want you there because he doesn't like you or if he just thinks you're too straight-edge.

If you aren't down to do MDMA, then maybe start distancing yourself. If they like you but just don't want to do drugs around you, then you'll stay friends. If they don't want to hang out with you just because you don't get high then they aren't your friends.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.