[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: aaah.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aaah.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
So a few days ago, i was approached by a girl on a bus stop, we talked a bit and she seemed really nice, when her bus came, i gave her my number. But she havent called or texted me since (about 4 days ago and i didnt get the chance to get her number). I did manage to find her facebook just by searching up her name, but even i know how big of a creep i am if i contact her, but alas i cant seem to get the girl out of my head.
So - Should i just wait and hope for her to text me, or go out on a limb by sending her a message online?
>>
lmfaooooo
>>
>>16758197
if she's interested then she'll contact you.

if she ain't interested then why the fuck would you spend the time and energy chasing her?

just put it on the backburner and move on for now.
>>
>>16758197
message her on facebook and say that you saw she popped up under the suggestions of people you might know. that sounds believable enough. i've used that line before with some success. give it a shot. it's better than not trying at all
>>
>>16758208
don't do this.
>>
>>16758197
Maybe she was just being friendly? Not everyone who approaches is interested in something more, some just like to strike casual conversations. If she hasn't contacted you is because she isn't interested and yes, you'll look like a big creep if you contact her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.