[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out, /adv/: So I'm a postgrad and today I got a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: phd.jpg (107 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
phd.jpg
107 KB, 620x465
Help me out, /adv/:

So I'm a postgrad and today I got a new seminar tutor for one module I'm taking. She's this super cute, mid/late 20-ish blonde prof, with a sunny disposition and a good sense of humour. During my first class, she asked me a question and I blushed like a fucking tomato, so I guessed she's kinda aware I've got a thing for her. The thing is, I saw that she's wearing an engagement ring. Anyways, last couple of seminars, the ring is gone. Also, during one of the classes, my phone started vibrating and she chuckled and smiled at me as I struggled to turn it off. Today, the seminar broke off and everyone parted ways, I was the first to leave the room as I had to give back a chair I'd taken from downstairs. She followed me down the stairs to go off to her office. I looked back, and she stared at me with a kind of inquisitive gaze, like as if she was waiting for me to do something. Like the beta faggot that I was, I didn't, so that's that. Normally she hangs about class talking to my colleagues.

tldr; I've got a thing for my seminar tutor and I want to know if these tell-tale signs I mentioned are worth considering, or just the product of my imagination.
>>
Imagination. Tread lightly before you're booted from your program for harassment.
>>
>>16758061
Yeah, I figured that, even if I were right, the whole teacher-student thing is a no-go
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.