[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a wheelchair qt at my uni and I plan to hide a camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: street art.png (7 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
street art.png
7 KB, 300x254
There's a wheelchair qt at my uni and I plan to hide a camera in the disabled bathroom to get some nice clips of her.

Is there anything I should know about what I'm about to do? How to get good clips, how to avoid getting caught and such.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>16758022
bruh, just follow her in, knock her to the ground, stuff her mouth with some clothing and have your way with you.
>>
>>16758022

is this a fetish or you're just scared to approach?
>>
>>16758113
Both.
>>
How big is the camera?

Just get something that couldn't be noticed. Something with no lights on it, something very small, etc.

Do you have that?
Then you're fine. Do you actually have a camera like this though?
Where are you going to put it though?
I doubt you can just hide it in a vent or ceiling like in a film. What are you going to do?

Inside the paper dispenser? What's the set up here?
If the set up isn't good you aren't going to be able to do it.
>>
>>16758125
I have a camera. It is quite small, but there are some faint lights on it. I have tried to cover them up.
>>
just talk to her man
>>
>>16758140
>quite small

post photo of camera. use something for scale.
>>
File: 1754.jpg (84 KB, 484x504) Image search: [Google]
1754.jpg
84 KB, 484x504
>>16758154
>>
File: 1388107490782.gif (2 MB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1388107490782.gif
2 MB, 400x229
>>16758022

>Is there anything I should know about what I'm about to do?

It makes you really creepy and pathetic. Other than that, I dunno.
>>
>>16758022
>Is there anything I should know about what I'm about to do?
You are a disgusting human being, and I hope you are caught and expelled.

Actually, I hope that her condition allows her to stand for brief periods of time, and that her wheelchair is light enough to be used as a bludgeon. And then that you get caught and expelled.
>>
>>16758095
>>16758180
>>16758344
So what you're basically saying is that I shouldn't do it?
>>
>>16758022
Why don't you just ask her out? Most guys are probably too nervous or scared to. I'll bet you have a decent chance.

If not you can come back here and we can get lulz out of how you got rejected by a girl in a wheelchair. It's win/win really.
>>
>>16758022
Have fun jerking it to shit pics
>>
>>16758374
It wouldn't be "lulz", it would be a tragedy. I'm at a point in my life at which I wouldn't handle the rejection.
>>
>>16758022
Herregud, holder du på her og?
>>
>>16758417
No risk, no reward. This is why you're a fucking loser who's main goal in life is to fap to some creepy ass film of a poor wheelchair girl. Why don't you just kill yourself, then? Probably too scared of that too.
>>
>>16758417
First of all, don't try to get her with a shitty Hong Kong camera like the one in this thread. There is no good way to conceal that shit. And people are getting weary of them.

If you really need to do this shit, then get something that can be concealed easier. Like a fire-alarm camera. Nobody would think too much about it if it hangs in the ceiling and looks legit.

Good luck you fucking autist.
>>
>>16758417
So you think it's ok to pull some shit like this? Jesus fuck, some nice guys get rejected that don't deserve it, but you clearly do. A decent person wouldn't take measures like this regardless.

You aren't entitled to someone's private moments just because people haven't let you in. This shit is not ok.

I feel like you're a fuckin rapist in the making.
>>
>>16758450
PS put the camera there in some off hours. Try to get in there with a small ladder, sturdy chair or some shit so you can work uninterrupted. But without catching too much attention.

Make sure it hangs well before leaving it. Ie don't trust too much on glue and shit like that. It will fall down.

Also: Wear gloves while handling it. Give it a few days and see if people noticed it before retrieving the camera.

And finally: One day you will get caught. So be careful.
>>
dude just ask her out on a date im pretty sure she will be happy to go with you
dont pull some stupid shit just because you're to shy
>>
>>16758501
The guy has made up his mind that he is too autistic to make an effort in order to see her naked. So he just wants help with his Stasi-scheme.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.