[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a job interview at chipotle in 30 minutes. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (294 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 500x612
I have a job interview at chipotle in 30 minutes. They're the only company that responded after filling out endless online applications. I really need this job, any job, a actually. what do I do to get it?
>>
>>16757942
Don't put human feces in the wraps. Expect to be laid off when the store closes.
>>
>>16757942
by preparing for the interview only 30 minutes in advance. this is the sort of laziness and fuckery that chipotle looks for to spread their salmonella empire.
>>
>>16757942
If you need help to pass an interview you aren't going to make it.

Answer the questions honestly and don't sperg out, man.
>>
>>16757942
Do a half smile. Stand up straight. Make strong eye contact, hold it longer than the person (or people) interviewing you. Bullshit if you have to. Don't make any crazy jokes but don't be boring. Get over the idea that you will come in and do the job well, but won't be a total bore for your customers and co-workers.

Also just relax, you have one foot in the door if you have an interview. Don't overthink things. Good luck
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.