[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of a stalker? I tried talking to her about it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: But I love him!.jpg (29 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
But I love him!.jpg
29 KB, 450x358
How do I get rid of a stalker? I tried talking to her about it, telling her to stop, without success. She also frequents this board for as far as I know. Is seizing contact completely the only way to get her off my back? She might think I'm playing along or something, but I don't think she really believes that.
>>
>>16757443

shes not a stalker if you havent tried to cut her out of your life. until then shes just really invested in your relationship (to whatever extent that may be).

block her on facebook, send her one lastd text 'blocking you, please leave me alone, do not talk to me, do not approach me, do not come near my home goodbye'

then block her. NEVER respond. ever. if she shows up at your place say 'leave or i will call the cops'. if she does not leave, call the cops.
>>
>>16757467
There is no relationship. I wanted her to be normal. If that what it takes, okay fine.
>>
>>16757474

there is a relationship. relationships arent just dating. you have a relationship with everyone you meet, even if its just aquaintance. so until you block someone, shes taking your casual relationship and blowing it out of proportion trying to make it better.

cut er off
>>
>>16757478
It will all work out in the end. A happy ending. Just like in the movies.
>>
save all the messages, print them out as well. its good to have a hard copy.
block her from everything, if she persists then get a restraining order.
or at least threaten one.
>>
Don't play a game. Make it clear as many times as possible. Don't start putting the knight cap on and start being overly ridiculous in the situation. Just calm down, make it clear, block the person. And done. If she starts following you and knowing where you are then make an effort. Other than that. Be clear, be precise, and block. If you are attractive you are going to deal with a lot of this. And she is not going to be the only one in your life that may do this. You are going to have the fair share of creeps too. Do not be vengeful either, that will worsen things. And do not play Mr. Cop either and have your friends play the cops as well. It is very simple: Clear, precise, and straight forward and block. Person does not understand and tries to overly approach make it clear. And I doubt you think what Ryan Gosling goes through too.
>>
>>16757443
Also dude I have had a creepy as hell stalker too.
>>
>>16757443
Have you tried talking to her about it in a public area, like at a restaurant or the movies?
>>
>>16758045
Why should I? To tell her to stop doing something I already told her to stop doing? She knows better. It'd be a waste of my time.
>>
>>16758050
I think you should at least try. Call her up and tell her you would talk with her and if she free later on today. If she is say great and that you'll pick her up at 7pm and that you have some reservations for (insert her favorite restaurant).
>>
>>16758059
Troll me harder. 1/10 for effort. -10/10 for wasting secpnds of my life. so -9/10.
>>
>>16758020
>>16758020
This this this
>>
>>16757974
This advice right here is the best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.