[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, really need your help. I almost never go on 4chan but yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (148 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 750x1334
Hey, really need your help. I almost never go on 4chan but yesterday I had a couple of friends over and im not sure which one of them to blame for the following but I am disgusted and sick to the point where I feel like puking ever since it happened.

So my friends decided to pull a "prank" on me and posted a ridiculous story about some seriously illegal shit on /b/ in a secrets thread posing as me (Using "I"). They decided to tell me a little later on when I went completely bezerk on them for doing this and kicked them out of the house aswell as now completely blocking these idiots from my life.

There was a reply to "my" post, anonymous posted this picture and said they have reported it to the fbi and theyre not kidding.

Please tell me if this is for real or just fake because I am sick to my stomach ever since I saw this post. Its a URL that can be easily found on google and you dont have to even submit anything to find this page. The IP affiliated with the post is obviously my PC's. My "friends" just called me a pussy and laughed at me for believing it and said its a stupid joke but I literaly will not sleep until I find out what is going on here.
I have never done a single illegal thing in my life and I feel as if it is about to get ruined.

Thank you
>>
>>16757247
> Implying they werent shitposting
>>
>>16757296
Idk what that means. As I said I dont go on 4chan at all. None of what they said is true it was all to piss me off.
>>
>>16757306
M8 nothing will happen to you that whole "the hacker group called anonymous" is such a minority on this vietnamese recipe exchange board that you have exactly nothing to worry about, trust me half this site is 12 years old now and as long as youre not posting Cheese Pizza you are all good
>>
>>16757306
what was the story. we cant help you if we dont know the crime.
Some crimes are reported. Others are not taken seriously. Tell us what they said.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.