[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
theres no real advice for this situation but i just seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1453363251792.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453363251792.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
theres no real advice for this situation but i just seriously need to rant

i manage a small business and its generally the best job ever, but the owner has one really big quirk thats killing me.

its my job to find a maid to clean his house, but unfortunately he cant stick with any maid. he hates them all for doing something wrong. the recent maid is really good but goes out of her way to do things like re organize his desk and clean under the sink (almost ruining a pipe or something). so im asking him if we can just type up a list of exactly what needs to be cleaned so she knwos her boundaries since he clearly wants to set them.

but he REFUSES To do this. at most he'll list like 3 chores, and then say 'and just clean the house' and then when they DONT do something he gets mad, or when they go do something EXTRA he gets mad, and now he just wnats to fire the lady and find another one.

UGH. im thinking my best option is to let the maid clean again and next time im at his house walk through it with a pen and a paper and insist on a list of all the chores.
>>
get him a maid who is really sexy.
>>
>>16757176

i would but he has me schedule the maids for when he is out of town so its a moot point
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.