[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never had insomnia in my life, my oneitis rejected me and now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453879367209.jpg (113 KB, 809x586) Image search: [Google]
1453879367209.jpg
113 KB, 809x586
Never had insomnia in my life, my oneitis rejected me and now I occasionally cry lying in bed and can't sleep. What do?
>>
>>16757139
I just decided to try and turn my heartache into hate and self loathing and focus on studying and fitness. Don't think it will help but fuck me if I'm gonna give up and do nothing.
>>
>>16757139

have the ocassional glass of red whine before bed. make sure you got good exercise during the day (etiher lifting or cardio not 'well i went for a walk'). listen to an audio play, audio book, creepy pasta narration, or sleep hypnosis video before bed. maybe a TV show like a sitcom if its calm enough (i find that 70s show is good to fall asleep to but not scrubs).

once a week feel free to take a melatonin. dont use prescription sleep aids or anything like nyquil
>>
>>16757258
Muslim so no alcohol
Already am training, nearly everyday. It's emotional pain that keeps me awake, can't get her out of my head.
>>
>>16757268

>its emotional pain that keeps me awake

yeah, i got that, but exhausting other facets of yourself can overcome that.

>cant get her out of my head

which is why i suggested listening to something before bed. its the oldest trick in the book. its the reason we read our kids stories before bed. it distracts your brain from whats actually going on in the waking world and focuses on a written 'dream' if you will. its the easiest way to transition into sleep.

on top of that listening to a story forces you to think of that story as opposed to your gf. sleep hypnosis is similar.
>>
>>16757286
>your gf

She isn't, that's the source of everything. Anyways, thanks, will go running in the night and then read until I'm sleepy.
>>
>>16757300

not what i suggested at all but goodluck with that
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.