[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I quit my job? >dread going to work >no heat during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454200905727.png (14 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454200905727.png
14 KB, 557x605
Should I quit my job?

>dread going to work
>no heat during the winter, no ac during the summer
>only 3 employees total
>left to work all day by myself on saturdays
>manager always says he'll be in but never shows up
>complains when i make a mistake while helping 12 PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME WHEN HE WASNT EVEN AT WORK
>complains when I make a mistake over something i didnt know
>doesnt pick up the phone when i try to call him and ask how do i not make this mistake
>keep piling on things for me to do that i normally shouldnt
>manager constantly lies to co worker/ other people about how much he works
>leaves early and has me stay in the store by myself
>gives me smart ass remarks when i fuck up instead of directly telling me what happened and how to fix it

Plus i have keys to the store. I have access to everything but the safe. I work more hours than him during a week yet im getting shit pay. (10.50)

Should I quit? Im trying to study for IT certifications so I can eventually get a better job but im physicially exhausted everytime i wake up and arrive home, so my schedule is pretty much eat shit work go home eat shit sleep everyday.
>>
As of this moment you're free from there

Don't even call in

Feels good man
>>
>>16757120

>should i quit
>i dont like it

do you have other options? do you have money? do you need the job? these are all more important questions than 'do you like it'?
>>
Do you work at a corner store or something?

If so, quit.
>>
>>16757120
time to hop on that neet train, friend
grab your neetbux, fix yourself some tendies, and get comfy
>>
>>16757150
This.
Can you find something else easily?
If yes, blow it off.
>>
OP here. I get into work and what do you know, the manager isnt even fucking here, and its 2PM.
>>
>>16757150
No other options right now. Might go back to school. Live with my parents still, got about 2.5k saved up in bank and i frequently sell on ebay.

financially im in no danger , since i only pay phone bills.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>16757120
this sounds fucking terrible. i make more money than you doing less and IKEA practically rubs my balls.
>>
>>16757120
Secure different employment before quitting your current job. While it may feel good to tell your boss to fuck off and never come back to work, it's not what professionals do. Once you've gotten a different job give your two weeks and move on. Later on use that job as a way to appreciate how far you've come in your career and be happy you aren't stuck there anymore. All these children with their vindictive plans at revenge will end up playing your manager in their own story lines. Ignore them, OP, and good luck in your career.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.